Pages:
Author

Topic: Im planning to invest in Ethereum. Is this a good plan? - page 8. (Read 4469 times)

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I am new to the crypto world. Im planning to invest in Eth because i have an instinct that this will rise up in the future. Any thoughts? Help .

first you need to know the risk of investments especially in cryptocurrency my friend
because the risk is higher than other investments,
if you already know the risk, you can drop your money in crypto world,
about investing on ethereum i think this could be the best plan buddy
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
Why are there even popping up threads like this after a huge rally from 100 dollars to 400 dollars. Something tells me this individual simply wants more people to buy/pump Ethereum so he can make more on he's own investment. What do you guys think, is this just smoke and mirrors???
You can just say that it is a good time to invest on ethereum because it got a good rally from 100 to 400 $ It does not matter if he's making ethereum in smokes lol that's what a good looking speculation looks like, you got to do your thing to take advantage. Anyways if this guy simply wants to know if it is good to buy ethereum as of the moment, yes it is great since it got a pull back a couple days ago and it is back now at $350 something.
Activity: 2002
Why are there even popping up threads like this after a huge rally from 100 dollars to 400 dollars. Something tells me this individual simply wants more people to buy/pump Ethereum so he can make more on he's own investment. What do you guys think, is this just smoke and mirrors???
no, this thread is made by a newbie, I feel that he wants to know the opinion of a senior here, Pump and Dump is natural for Ethereum, because Ethereum is a crypto currency and crypto currency we know is known for its high volatility, investing in Ethereum at this time is quite convincing , especially now that the price is cheap again
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
investing in ethereum is a really good idea But Ethereum investing aims at the long term because many believe that ethereum is the coin of the future
which will increase in price up to many times
you have succeeded if you invested in Ethereum since the first time Ethereum was on an exchange, but for now Ethereum has gone up many times,
I also think that the future of Ethereum is still very good, provided blockchain and crypto currencies are still something popular
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
I am new to the crypto world. Im planning to invest in Eth because i have an instinct that this will rise up in the future. Any thoughts? Help .
It seems many have high hopes from eth, top safest altcoin for investment. there is a delay imminent launch of eth update 2.0, which promises some major changes which might be leading investors to take positions in ETH. I assume eth has potential enough for coming future. Just make an investment and hodl for long term, time will tell everything
Of course many investors are looking to ETH because it is the leading altcoin in this market, and it is safe enough for investors in the long term. Although ETH 2.0 has been delayed it will certainly be updated this year
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
investing in ethereum is a really good idea But Ethereum investing aims at the long term because many believe that ethereum is the coin of the future
which will increase in price up to many times
Activity: 377
Merit: 13
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
It seems many have high hopes from eth, top safest altcoin for investment. there is a delay imminent launch of eth update 2.0, which promises some major changes which might be leading investors to take positions in ETH. I assume eth has potential enough for coming future. Just make an investment and hodl for long term, time will tell everything
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
as the OP is still a newbie, don't rely on instincts only. you need to get good understanding on what's going on to the industry that you want to invest with. though eth is really promising but crypto is a very volatile invest and he should really know about the risks involved. this kind of disposition is the reason why many new crypto users are being duped by crypto projects because of weak foundation in terms of knowledge that they are getting into..
Exactly, if we were talking about a trader with 20 years of experience and success in the markets then his instinct could be extremely developed and he could see trends in the markets before they even happen but when we are talking about a newbie with no experience then what kind of instincts he could have? Even if he was a genius when it came to the markets it will be impossible for him to have the skills and instincts of an experimented trader and as such it is better for those kind of people to develop a plan before they invest in this market.
Perhaps investing in the new Nvidia 3000 series gpu's for mining would be a better bet than investing in buying and holding ETH itself. The 3070 and 3080 will be coming out with a much lower pricetag than most people were expecting. The 3080 will be on par with a 2080ti, at least according to Nvidia presentation.
but mining is still not hot now, remember that Ethereum will become a POS,
so mining is not required, because you can stake to get passive income

There are lots of other mining coins out there, and Ethereum has not been turned over to POS yet and may perhaps be dalayed further for all I know. If and when Ethereum turns to POS, one can take a look at "Whattomine" to get a glimpse of what would be profitable to mine. Just saying.
Perhaps investing in the new Nvidia 3000 series gpu's for mining would be a better bet than investing in buying and holding ETH itself. The 3070 and 3080 will be coming out with a much lower pricetag than most people were expecting. The 3080 will be on par with a 2080ti, at least according to Nvidia presentation.
but mining is still not hot now, remember that Ethereum will become a POS,
so mining is not required, because you can stake to get passive income
Activity: 2086
Merit: 575

As long as you do not do something risky I would say it is a good plan. What I mean by risky is when people go all in with all of their money and if ethereum goes down they just lose everything they have. Do not do that, I have seen idiots who actually took out a loan from bank to invest into crypto because they believed they could make more profit than the debt they will eventually have to pay, there was a dude who lost his house in 2017 peak times because he bought at 20k. So as long as you are careful and you know what you are doing, there is no problem, just invest a bit and move on, if it is not a huge amount that would put your economical life in danger it shouldn't be a problem. If you make some profit that would be great, if you end up losing that wouldn't change your life forever, so it is becomes a null point.
Activity: 812
Merit: 512
It's a good choice for beginners, if you bought ETH in August then you should be pretty much profitable from it now. Fill your pockets before it's too late, by the end of 2020 I think the price of ETH will surpass $ 700
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
I think investing in Ethereum at least not bad idea. Ethereum is a stable coin. Yes, it depend on Bitcoin price also. But for last years it become very popular and i'm personally see no reason for serious price drops. So you will keep your funds safe and probably get profit. How much? Depends on situation. I won't copy/paste common opinion that crypto is high risk and price difference can be very big between today and tomorrow.
Ethereum is a unstable currency with bitcoin too. If you have less idea about crypto then you should learn first because if you want to do research on a project then your knowledge will be evaluated more. With a little experience you can buy and hold high level currencies where your profits will be at stake. But I think you should learn more about crypto because the amount of your losses can have a bad effect on your mind.
Merit: 104
ETH is the top altcoin in this market, so if you want to invest in it then it will be the best choice for you. But the profit it brings will not be as much as the Defi projects, do your research and make the best decisions.
Activity: 1386
1XBit.com
ethereum is one of the most popular alt coins because ethereum is indeed in the top two of the coinmarketcap list at the moment. Moreover, in recent months ETH plans to launch ETH 2.0 which was delayed several times and it is certain that if the plan to launch ethereum ETH 2.0 is carried out, of course this will greatly affect the increase in ethereum prices in the market later. That's the reason I have been holding ethereum as a long-term investment asset other than bitcoin, which is the largest cryptocurrency today.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Ethereum just as Bitcoin have their own flaws, but they will always be number one and number two, and I do not think that will ever change. In terms of price...if we are having a BULLRUN then surely it is a good investment in the long run. But in the short term if BULLRUN does not happen, then you might have significant losses.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
Invest in Ethereum is a good idea, but don't forget to keep some BTC in your portfolio.
Compared to BTC Ethereum has growth +167% in het past year while BTC only 19%:
Overview Growth
copper member
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Nutshell Exchange team
I think investing in Ethereum at least not bad idea. Ethereum is a stable coin. Yes, it depend on Bitcoin price also. But for last years it become very popular and i'm personally see no reason for serious price drops. So you will keep your funds safe and probably get profit. How much? Depends on situation. I won't copy/paste common opinion that crypto is high risk and price difference can be very big between today and tomorrow.
Pages:
Jump to: