Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm planning to invest in Tron Coin - page 6. (Read 1269 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 110
November 05, 2019, 03:50:14 PM
You should think of it again. Most of the doubtful investors are thinking the same whenever they see an altcoin starts to pump but I tell you that it isn't a good time to get in if the coin starts to pump.
Good point why invest on coin that is already started to pump, why not buy it before that pump we all know whats next on pumps.

If you are looking for altcoin to invest try to look for a good coin that you know and start buying on their deep.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
November 05, 2019, 03:03:53 PM
tron is good too, but I don't really like the owner. justin sun is one of the greedy people, maybe in the future he will do something to benefit from his own project, as he did with the bittorrent project
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
November 05, 2019, 02:58:17 PM
You should think of it again. Most of the doubtful investors are thinking the same whenever they see an altcoin starts to pump but I tell you that it isn't a good time to get in if the coin starts to pump.

I guess you understand why is that. It's because the dumping session might start at any moment and you'll burn your money because of having a wrong decision but it's your coin and your money to invest so think wisely.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
November 05, 2019, 02:27:52 PM
I think that Tron coin has a decent future considering the number of partnerships Justin Sun manages to arrange.

If you really think it's going to explode in future, then what's the difference if you buy in now and it goes down a few percent?

So long as your futures gains recoup these losses you'll be fine.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
November 05, 2019, 01:29:32 PM
Whatever floats your boat mate but if I were you, I would consider @CjMapope's comment.

Recently there are so many projects are launching under Tron platform and more will be in future like telegram projects are planned .
~
Can you clarify what you mean by "telegram projects are planned"? Is there an upcoming partnership between tron and telegram?
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
November 05, 2019, 01:16:52 PM
I think now is the right time to invest and buy a few tons and hold it. TRON developers are working hard to develop the TRON network better. Buy TRON and hold it or freeze on tron ​​wallet will give you dividends. The TRON (TRX) that you freeze will be given a dividend in the form of TRX coins as well. This will be very beneficial.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
November 05, 2019, 01:14:23 PM
I would be weary man, word is 2020 could be a dumpfest for TRX : /
Apparently the CEO has like 20 billion getting unlocked and he likes nice suits so expect those coins to see market (imo)
That being said, Tron is like a poor mans ETH, i still think it will pump again, so maybe if your planning on a nice long 5 years hodl its a good time to buy right now Tongue
Seems stuck at 0.02$ : / maybe thats a good thing? hmmm
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
November 05, 2019, 11:48:57 AM
Recently there are so many projects are launching under Tron platform and more will be in future like telegram projects are planned .

And I'm watching Tron price from last few days its getting better day by day so this is the best time to invest in Tron Coins?
Pages:
Jump to: