Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm proud of Bitcoin :). - page 3. (Read 3373 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 12, 2014, 05:14:52 PM
its time for waiting bitcoin to da moon, news microsoft accept bitcoin and now waiting for google accept bitcoin too.
i'm so proud of bitcoin  Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
December 12, 2014, 05:08:54 PM
We all do !
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
December 12, 2014, 05:03:47 PM
According to the interview with the Microsoft CEO, it looks like they will start accepting BTC for everything they offer in every country within a year or two max! That's a HUGE thing!
yes it is specially for a 3rd world country in Africa Asia ..
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
December 12, 2014, 04:41:44 PM
According to the interview with the Microsoft CEO, it looks like they will start accepting BTC for everything they offer in every country within a year or two max! That's a HUGE thing!
Activity: 322
December 12, 2014, 04:25:36 PM
I was quite surprised to hear Microsoft got involved in bitcoin. But then again, i have heard a lot of surprising news from them lately (open source, cross platform .NET framework?!)
Then again, it's a smart move, ofcourse, since it's yet another way to let people pay. The more the better, and they don't have to make their hands dirty, so to speak, since the payment is done via BitPay.
I hope many more large companies like this will join in the near future. Look at Dell!

The media seems awfully silent about these things though, even though it's pretty big news. There was a "hype" for bitcoin in my country half a year ago, but it seems the media has absolutely no interest in it anymore.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 12, 2014, 02:30:44 PM
...Whatever the reason is I am sure Microsoft would only adopt something due to the massive savings it offers them in transaction fees, convenience, accessibility, or whatever the case is....

Since the transaction is done through BitPay and subject to their fee, whatever financial gain (savings) they may see on a per transaction basis is likely not massive at all.

Microsoft did it primarily for two reasons...
1) Positive PR - gives the public the impression MS is forward thinking in 'keeping up' with innovation
2) Never be negligent in opening a potential avenue for revenue when the cost to implement a new payment option is practically nothing
Activity: 476
December 12, 2014, 01:56:38 PM
Yeah, the Microsoft thing was really great news for Bitcoin! Just look at how the price went to the Moon in a ro...

Uh, right, guys ...? The price went to the Moon, right? Just as it did with the Expedia-, Dell-, Overstock-, PayPal- and other "good" news of large merchants "accepting" Bitcoin ...?

Roll Eyes 

I'd be very surprised if we're not sub 300 on January 1st 2015.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
December 12, 2014, 01:20:12 PM
The Microsoft news has let me feel proud of bitcoin for the first time in a long time. 
All these major companies have ceo's that talk, team's of analysts, etc.  Whatever the reason is I am sure Microsoft would only adopt something due to the massive savings it offers them in transaction fees, convenience, accessibility, or whatever the case is.  I am pretty sure the people who make these decisions are a lot smarter than all these dumb trolls on here claiming bitcoin is finished. 

My fortune cookie I got at lunch says , "Be calm, like a giant tree in a storm."  So trust in food lol. Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
December 12, 2014, 11:21:15 AM
maybe Microsoft soon offers dope, who knows?
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
December 12, 2014, 11:02:55 AM
I still remember 1 year ago when I used Bitcoin to buy some weed on silk road.
Now becoming main stream due Microsoft.
This is just the beginning folks. Blockhalving soonish. Great time to come.
I wonder when this bear market will be over.

Cool

Many are proud to use BTC as a primary sources of payment i think in the end of 2100 no other payment system will hold against BTC.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 12, 2014, 09:33:18 AM
I still remember 1 year ago when I used Bitcoin to buy some weed on silk road.
Now becoming main stream due Microsoft.
This is just the beginning folks. Blockhalving soonish. Great time to come.
I wonder when this bear market will be over.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: