Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm quite Dissapointed, I was scammed here in this Forum. - page 2. (Read 927 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hi guys I want to voice out my disappointment and frustration just this morning. I will post the proofs of our transactions and conversation and the rest of the details later, once everything is not resolved within 24 hours. But as of the moment i want to stress how I was scammed. Just a typical Newbie and Neophyte to Signature Campaign adds, I'm one of those people who wants to earn from it for a living, since i'm a newbie my opportunities to gain profit is limited as to it requires to have High Rank accounts in order to be competitive and to gain profit from it. So i decided that I will purchase an account which is already at that stage.

I posted and searched from one of the threads here hoping to find someone who would sell an account with a reasonable price to me. Luckily I found one. He/She sent a Pm on me informing me that He/She has an account of that rank and is willing to sell to me. After all the discussions, we came up to and agreement of such which ended for my unfortunate fate. At first I suggested to him/her that we will transact it via ESCROW , since I am a newbie, I asked Him/Her a favor to guide me through the process. He/She discouraged me on that process as it will require more time to comply with the process and it also require payment as to such method of transaction as He/She said.

Since I'm a newbie, I don't have any other option but rather to go with His/Her condition. He/She suggested that I should be the First one to take the first move. I should pay Him/Her first, after the payment He/She will give the account login details to me. I understand the risk it will undergo with this type of method, But still I Pursued to transact with it as to reason which was stated above. At first He/she gave me her BTC wallet address (which I will post all the details later once everything is not resolved within 24hours) that I should pay it with this specific amount as to what we have agreed. After the payment the account details will be sent to me. I took the first move, I paid it directly understanding the risks it would take, and hoping that He/She will not scam me.

After paying it.... Now My unfortunate fate has begun. He/She is not replying anymore. I sent him/her the proof of payment as to maybe He/She is not convinced that I paid it. But still she did not reply anymore.

Unfortunately today I was scammed, I paid for nothing. I always believe that "A mistake is not a mistake if it is not done again"... So I would probably say, I learned a lot of lesson today, Not to deal with people who has unreasonable rank level unless the transaction undergoes with the ESCROW method,.....

BTW, are there any possibilities or solution to track down my scammer in this forum? If there is, can you please help me with it. In order for Him/Her to suffer the consequences... Will be glad to offer a small of amount of satoshis as a form of reward. I believe this person has multiple accounts here can we track down his related accounts which was created under one unique Public Ip Address, I believe there is a solution to this. Anyhow I thank you so much for sparing some time on reading my Thread. I may say i have wasted your time on expressing my disappointment today. But I would really appreciate it so much if you can help me on tracking this person who scammed me.
Pages:
Jump to: