Pages:
Author

Topic: Im ready to adond all banks and my friends also dont need banks anymore - page 3. (Read 304 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
It seems OP doesn't have a lot of ideas on how the banking system works and how deep rooted they are within the society! OP thinks that bitcoin/USDT can dethrone the entire banking system. It's really hilarious to be honest! banks are not needed for only transaction or safekeeping of funds. This society and the businesses built on the needs of the consumer needs loans to function. Probably OP is super rich so he doesn't need any loan, but an "Average Joe" like me needs loans for housing or for cars. If banking is not here, would OP give us that loan? There are hundreds of other functions that banking system does but I will stick to the loan for now.

I request OP to come back to reality! A debit card and an ATM might serve your purpose but that doesn't represent the entire population. Banking is an essential service for the society and I don't see cryptos dethroning the banking system at all. Just being realistic!  
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
I thought you were leaving btc for sometime, looking for a greener pasture somewhere far away from the crypto space Huh
Thought by now you must have left and probably sell whatever you own in btc since according to you the market is not moving the way you wanted it.
Am referring to your topic  - Time to leave btc

Am glad to hear crypto is serving you well, keeping your funds safe even if the price is not moving  Wink
If banks should close down (all of them) I don't know how you suppose the cash will come about, hope you have thought of that!
If no bank exit who will print cash for you, fill the ATM with loads of it for you to withdraw  Grin lol, you sound like a kid. Sorry to say.

I dont care about btc much im here for USDT and cash thats it.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I see it similar but some kind of banking structure is always required because 99% of mankind are unable to use the crypto/wallet stuff due a lack of ... cognitive capabilities Wink
Furthermore, they don't want to see volatility, so they prefer loosing all their wealth through inflation instead, another cognitive thing Wink

How would be the future? Well, not that bright due it is proven that the average cognitive capabilities are going down generation by generation https://www.wtkr.com/2018/06/13/iq-scores-are-falling-and-have-been-for-decades-new-study-finds. I see the mankind of it's peak right now ... like in life expectancy and innovations.
Unfortunately is intelligence and attractiveness distributed reciprocally in society which explains the slowly but surely stupefaction of the mankind, which started with the baby boomer generation.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
I thought you were leaving btc for sometime, looking for a greener pasture somewhere far away from the crypto space Huh
Thought by now you must have left and probably sell whatever you own in btc since according to you the market is not moving the way you wanted it.
Am referring to your topic  - Time to leave btc

Am glad to hear crypto is serving you well, keeping your funds safe even if the price is not moving  Wink
If banks should close down (all of them) I don't know how you suppose the cash will come about, hope you have thought of that!
If no bank exit who will print cash for you, fill the ATM with loads of it for you to withdraw  Grin lol, you sound like a kid. Sorry to say.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
~ i dont care if they close down all banks same day
Does your country accept BTC, stable coins, or other crypto as legal tender? If not and you're still paying goods and services you purchased offline/online using fiat, you'll still need banks. Even if you close your account now, those platforms you use for exchanging crypto to fiat and other financial transactions are still hooked to the banking system.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
To be honest all i need is just cash machine ATM and card to use on store.
As all my money and many people money in on crypto exchangers they feel more secure and even much better liquity then regulars banks.
We dont need old banking system my crypto exchanger is my bank i dont need regular banks anymore what we need is to directly connect cash machines ATM s with crypto so its cobvient to use cash.
Yesterday my bank told me men you need to update some information i said cmon...i dont need even bank all i need is just cash and to keep my wealth safe stable coins so i saidi dont have to do nothing nowdays who needs bank ?

Lets be we are ready to adond all banks i dont care if they close down all banks same day and they are slow to use it for example i want to semd money to china to usa or russia to usa or uk to canada...its a pain whole process but USDT tron stable coin its instant i pay only 1$ and its fast and anonoynmous.

So im ready i dont need nobdy dont even business can start use stable coins its time old way not work and banks are old the banking system now days is like windows 90

Pages:
Jump to: