Pages:
Author

Topic: Im realy frustrated and i need your help - page 2. (Read 372 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 01:17:30 AM
yes only one GPU at a time and test it on stock clocks, connected directly to the x16 slot in your mobo
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 01:12:52 AM
Did you test both cards one at a time installed directly into the motherboard?

you want me to connect 1 of the cards directly into the motherboard and try it ??

im doing that now let see what will happend
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 01:06:41 AM
Did you test both cards one at a time installed directly into the motherboard?
January 22, 2018, 12:57:31 AM
HELP me

anyone  Sad Sad Undecided
January 22, 2018, 12:49:56 AM
Check the event log.  What kind of errors do you have when the rig is crashing?  What is your power draw?  What is your swap file size?  Upgrade to 8GB ram.

so i started 1 card and after few hours it freeze again and i got this error from the event log
dwrninit : the desktop windos manager process has exited (process exit code blah blah )restart count 1 primary display device id radeon rx 570 series !!!!

and 1 more error  ATIlerecord

help Sad Sad
January 21, 2018, 03:29:49 PM
sounds like its just OC to much hence the crashings but as you said you reflashed with original bios,

If you have any new risers at hand you could try switch the risers out.

Other then that you should disconnect one of the cards and just hook up one of the cards in the x16 slot, no risers.
run it and see if it will crash in 48 hours, if not shit down.

Rince repeat with second card.

If second card crashes well then you probably have to rma that card.

Thx for the advice ill try if nothing worked now its been an hour mining with 1 card no crashing no nothing 1200,1950  -50
Ill wait till tomorrow and see
January 21, 2018, 02:57:00 PM
Check the event log.  What kind of errors do you have when the rig is crashing?  What is your power draw?  What is your swap file size?  Upgrade to 8GB ram.

most of the errors im getting display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered 

sometimes im getting this the previous system shutdown at.... was unexpected and its around the time that the rig stopped  kernel-boot when im forcing it to shutdown coz it freeze and i cant do anything

i got this error bugcheck : unable to produce minidump file from the ful dump file i dnt know what is this !!

and this one too distrbutedCOM  the server(bla bla bla ) did not register with DCOM within the required timeout

and service control manager :  the Dhcp service depends of the AFD service which failed to start because of the following error:
a device attached tothe system is not functioning.

DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service dps wit arguments "unavailable "in order to run the service ( blah blah blah)

im sorry its too long coz i couldnt figure out what kind of error i might need to know   
my power draw is 110 gpuz card only and its not stable sometimes goes down and up
i couldnt find the swapfile but if oyu mean my virtual memory i set up it to 16gb 
Activity: 273
Merit: 17
January 21, 2018, 02:40:25 PM
sounds like its just OC to much hence the crashings but as you said you reflashed with original bios,

If you have any new risers at hand you could try switch the risers out.

Other then that you should disconnect one of the cards and just hook up one of the cards in the x16 slot, no risers.
run it and see if it will crash in 48 hours, if not shit down.

Rince repeat with second card.

If second card crashes well then you probably have to rma that card.

Activity: 644
Merit: 24
January 21, 2018, 02:26:36 PM
January 21, 2018, 01:54:35 PM
Hello i have assemble my first mining rig

Motherboard: gigabyte H110 D3a
ram :4gb ddr4
Hard disk: 120 ssd
Psu: corsair 750wat
2 rx570 red devils
Windows10

I flashed them and overclocked, they worked fine for a day and then they crashed i restarted the miner and it worked fine for 1more day then they start crashing

I reflashed to ORIGINAL bios,kept on crashing

Im realy frustrated and i dnt know what to do im scared its hardware
Then ill be fucked. And yeah my hdmi keeps on disconnecting...

HELP ME PLZZZZ
Pages:
Jump to: