Pages:
Author

Topic: Im system Admin of time sheet based trading UK time zone trading - page 2. (Read 149 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
You don't need to wait all day or guess the market we have created the new system with times.

So the next Trading hours for traders right now. You can share this with your friends so Even when market fall we can still provide together liquity and push the coins up.

Your suggestions are welcome aswell this one will be best way.

Latest info:

Welcome to CRYPTO Trading times.*
(You can copy paste this info and share it then all the entry positions will get better liquity)
You can Open Long leverage or use spot market buying.

LONG positions time-sheet.
few minutes to 30min reflection trading.

5 times daily trading hours.
Trading UK London time zone.
NB- If there will be fault in the trading we will change the info or times will be updated here.

LONG positions opening times:
8:00 / 14:00 / 19:00 / 21:00/ 00:00

Cryptocurrencies: SOL / LTC /LINK

I think it's good idea i copy the info and all ready shared with my trading partners in less then 30min i'll entry sol,ltc,link let's see techically i think syncronized buying might create good liquity for the price.
If it works i can make 5 times per day profit that's nice thank you bro Im ready i have good feeling about this.

This is our Facebook page so you can look up the trading hours info and stay updated.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61552921502699
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
You don't need to wait all day or guess the market we have created the new system with times.

So the next Trading hours for traders right now. You can share this with your friends so Even when market fall we can still provide together liquity and push the coins up.

Latest info:

(You can copy paste this info and share it then all the entry positions will get better liquity)

NB- If there will be fault in the trading we will change the info or times will be updated here.

I think it's good idea i copy the info and all ready shared with my trading partners in less then 30min i'll entry sol,ltc,link let's see techically i think syncronized buying might create good liquity for the price.
If it works i can make 5 times per day profit that's nice thank you bro Im ready i have good feeling about this.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Latest info:

Pages:
Jump to: