Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm trying to buy some bitcoin or litecoin - page 2. (Read 558 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I believe that you have seen all the cryptocurrencies in the current market have experienced rapid rises and falls. If you have to choose one of Bitcoin or Litecoin, then I suggest you choose Bitcoin!
Activity: 350
Bitcoin and litecoin are almost the same. I suggest chose one of them , for me I'll go with bitcoin since its number 1 and litecoin is just a fork from btc.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
In recent days the mayor has fallen deeper. I am very sad because my property is gone pretty much. I still hope that the market will have a better signal later this year. I hope your investment at this time is an opportunity for you. good luck.
That bad to hear that you have been going in deficit due to depreciation in the values of cryptocurrency. But you are still optimistic about the future of your investment and that is a good thing for it keeps you alive in the crypto market. About the current investment at a lower cost, I would say that no doubt it is one good chance to invest again and get the worth of the coins you invest in maximized in future as the price rise ahead.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
I'd like to buy some bitcoin or litecoin (ltc because less sharp ups and downs) but i'm having trouble figuring out the best way to go about this. I'd also prefer to do so anonymously... I could use some help. I live in the middle of no where basically so I doubt anyone out here would have some to trade in person. Any help is appreciated.
I would say that for now it is really good time to buy some cryptocurrencies because you can see Ehter down to $250 and it's a really good sign that all the prices will go up just the same as it was around 7 months ago when Ether was also $250.
well if you pay attention, the price is now recovering. for now I am considering choosing bitcoin compared to other coins. well, the potential that bitcoin has in recovering prices is still higher compared to other coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I'd like to buy some bitcoin or litecoin (ltc because less sharp ups and downs) but i'm having trouble figuring out the best way to go about this. I'd also prefer to do so anonymously... I could use some help. I live in the middle of no where basically so I doubt anyone out here would have some to trade in person. Any help is appreciated.
I would say that for now it is really good time to buy some cryptocurrencies because you can see Ehter down to $250 and it's a really good sign that all the prices will go up just the same as it was around 7 months ago when Ether was also $250.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
I'd like to buy some bitcoin or litecoin (ltc because less sharp ups and downs) but i'm having trouble figuring out the best way to go about this.

I believe there shouldn't be a question ask here because it's too obvious to say that it's indeed bitcoin. Especially now that we're near to touch its all time low and it's a good entry point and that will mean an easy profit

I'd also prefer to do so anonymously... I could use some help. I live in the middle of no where basically so I doubt anyone out here would have some to trade in person. Any help is appreciated.

If you're aware how risky to trade in person then you'll refrain from thinking of it because it might caught you in a real trouble. So better yet buy on trusted exchange sites as you can freely buy as many as you can without thinking getting compromise.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
You cannot buy any substantial amount of bitcoins on any exchange (including peer to peer) without having a dimension of doing KYC. Its a must to do kyc so as to know you are not a scammer. Secondly, I would advice you to buy bitcoin more than litecoin as this is the best investment you can make in cryptocurrency
I do not even understand why he is trying to do it anonymously in the first place, when it is not like he is trying to hide something. Like you said, most exchanges now require KYC and unless he is fortunate enough to see some OTC way, without having to go through exchanges, or more like a peer to peer thingy, then there is no way he can get anything good. With respect to what to buy, that would actually be left for him to decide, but not without knowing what makes the two of them tick and which one would have better prospect in the long run. Obviously, anyone in their sane mind will go for Bitcoin.
Nope, there are lots of wallets out there that don’t require KYC. And he’s not actually talking about the main trade, he just wants to but and HODL it till the price of Bitcoin goes up. So that means he wants to create a wallet and buy Bitcoin from the black market or so, that’s what he means by buying it anonymous. Even if he’s going to make use of wallets like Xapo or Coinbase, those ones doesn’t require giving out much of your info, just your email and you’re set to go. The only time you will have to give fill info is when you request for their debit card.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
Why don’t you want to buy from exchanges? Doing so here is a very big risk because you’re making payment first to the person that will send the Bitcoin to your wallet. And what if after sending the money to the person and they refuse to send you the Bitcoin or LTC you ordered for? If you can’t find anyone in your location that is accepting Bitcoin then buy it from exchanges like Coinbase, Xapo and similar ones.
Activity: 148
In recent days the mayor has fallen deeper. I am very sad because my property is gone pretty much. I still hope that the market will have a better signal later this year. I hope your investment at this time is an opportunity for you. good luck.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 322
Maybe you better buy Bitcoin because Litecoin prices always follow the price of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin can be said Digital gold and Litecoin can be said Silver is digital money.

good luck guys.
indeed bitcoin is like precious gold, if I also choose bitcoin for long-term investment, I prefer bitcoin, because there are many people who prefer bitcoin to be used as an investment, even though the price is very high compared to other altcoins, but investing in bitcoin promises big profits .
Well this may vary from place to place but what I know about this buying process, make sure what you are going to buy and from whom you would be buying? These two answers must be kept clear and legit. Because these two only would be categorizing your money in either fall or pass category. So, don’t be stupid that without learning you start buying things. Research properly and then go forward.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Both coin has good fundamental so has probability to going up in multiple times. But in this downtrend is hard to know which level price is bottomed so for the better whenever you bought that coin always set stop loss and incase the price keep down you can buy back at lower price so you get bigger amount of coin.
When you buy Bitcoin and Litecoin, you have the benefit of holding them and waiting for prices to return to growth like last year. Bitcoin and Litecoin are still in the top ten in power so you can be assured of buying it at this time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
Both coin has good fundamental so has probability to going up in multiple times. But in this downtrend is hard to know which level price is bottomed so for the better whenever you bought that coin always set stop loss and incase the price keep down you can buy back at lower price so you get bigger amount of coin.
Activity: 406
Yes you can buy bitcoin or litecoin but what I can say  is that buy the asset that will pay you. If the price of bitcoin is down now you can buy to keep for future.However, if the price is not down litcoin will be the best to buy and keep.
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
You cannot buy any substantial amount of bitcoins on any exchange (including peer to peer) without having a dimension of doing KYC. Its a must to do kyc so as to know you are not a scammer. Secondly, I would advice you to buy bitcoin more than litecoin as this is the best investment you can make in cryptocurrency
I do not even understand why he is trying to do it anonymously in the first place, when it is not like he is trying to hide something. Like you said, most exchanges now require KYC and unless he is fortunate enough to see some OTC way, without having to go through exchanges, or more like a peer to peer thingy, then there is no way he can get anything good. With respect to what to buy, that would actually be left for him to decide, but not without knowing what makes the two of them tick and which one would have better prospect in the long run. Obviously, anyone in their sane mind will go for Bitcoin.
Activity: 56
Because we don't indict the BTC price. But the Most suitation is the price is nearly to the boom. Then if you want to buy the Digital currency now. The best ways to invest a 30% total Amount. if the market remain  pump. you should add the space later at the lower price.
Activity: 154
Activity: 448
Merit: 124
you can only find someone who wants to sell bitcoin with cash face to face otherwise you have to use exchange or other digital platforms
Activity: 121
This time I believe you should only buy bitcoin, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and the price of altcoin is constantly decreasing, so investing in altcoin is very risky and you can lose Very badly if bitcoin prices drop sharply. The market is bearish in the long term so the bitcoin price could drop sharply at any time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 116
To be honest, it is certain that buying Bitcoin is the best choice and even better than the other cryptocurrencies, because with that coin you can make a guaranteed profit   in a short , middle and  especially in a  long term because in  this period the are many problems which led to a significant reduction. In addition to that, Litecoin is  a profitable coin but I do not think that this cyrptocurrency will rise with a huge value. Maybe just a little pump .  I advise you to buy Ethereum and Ripple , they are better than Litcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: