Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm wondering if miners will go away in the next few years ??? - page 2. (Read 216 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 300
POW coins like Bitcoin / Litecoin / Monero well show that technology is reliable and works well and let the technology have a minus but i believe in the future some of these problems will solve many programmers work over the correction of these problems. Other algorithms will be hard to achieve confidence because there is no such confidence that is in the POW.
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
Yes it is! Some Mainstream cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Litecoin with PoW Algo will mainly running and mined by some Big Mining farm and Pools, There is no place for small Miners. PoS is much better on every factor and it will attract more people especially "Green" People and Investor to contribute on the network. Well it's just my opinion, Let's wait and see what will happen next.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
maybe after the mined coins run out, they have prepared everything for retirement. obviously they have put some coins in the wallet mainly for future collateral. but new miners are always coming and have the right kind of miners which has good potential. they will retire when it is over.

But what we need to remember, after all the coins have been mined, there will be new coins that will be targeted.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
POW coins like Bitcoin / Litecoin / Monero will not disappear soon.

But it's always good to see POS alternatives like Ethereum / Nano / DIVI coin, etc... It helps environmentally conscious investors get in.

Insert: Change my mind Campus Sign lol
Pages:
Jump to: