Pages:
Author

Topic: Image with link alignment problem - page 2. (Read 364 times)

copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
June 20, 2018, 08:24:13 AM
Is there a possibility to align also other picture parts (the ones without link around it) into the right for some xx cm.

I am not sure if it's gonna work or not... try adding a white-space before the non linked image.

Activity: 87
Merit: 2
June 20, 2018, 08:17:07 AM
Hi,

I am a team member of Alloy Project, and we have recently updated our initial bitcointalk thread post. Now it is one big picture. I wanted to apply links to some parts of picture, that is why I have cut it on smaller pieces, and apply links to few of those pieces. All good so far.
The problem I encountered on is that when I apply link around picture it automatically pushes picture for 0.2 cm into the right, and now picture is not aligned with picture above or below...

You can take a look here :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-alloy-xao-the-next-generation-anonymous-cryptocurrency-3002653

Do you have any idea how to "refuse" this 0.2 cm move of picture into the right, when you apply link around it.
I have tried align left, center, but there is still this 0.2 cm difference
I tried to put link around whole picture - in this case alignment is ok, but now whole picture is a link, or it acts as link, and users don't really distinguish which are real links and which are "fake".

Is there a possibility to align also other picture parts (the ones without link around it) into the right for some xx cm.

I would be very thankfull if you could help,
Best regards,
Alloy Project team
Pages:
Jump to: