Pages:
Author

Topic: Imagine Crypto and Bitcoin Currency Risks in early 2018 - page 3. (Read 630 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
there will always be people who would want to convince you that the future of bitcoin is not good because of any of the following:
- they don't want to see bitcoin succeed because its success means their failure. like banks feeling threatened by bitcoin or some shitcoin that wants to be pumped more and knows if bitcoin is rising they have no chance of staying around
- they want to push bitcoin price lower so that they can buy more of it for themselves.
Activity: 470
Merit: 1
No matter how bad the crypto market conditions this year, I personally believe. The crypto's future is very good. Currently the world of cryptocurrency is still in the development stage, in time. We will know, the true value of bitcoin
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
The fear of falling prices for Bitcoin and other crypto currencies is suddenly still hotly discussed. Is it true that the future of digital money is getting worse in 2019?

"Digital money" is a very broad term.The funds in your Paypal,Skrill,Stripe and online bank accounts are digital money as well.If you are asking about cryptocurrencies,it depends.Some altcoins might die,others might flourish.Bitcoin will remain the king of all crypto,but I nobody can predict how and when the politicians and central bank clerks will try to hit the crypto world.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
If by 'future' you're referring to the price then no one could tell for sure but If we're speaking about adoption (a stronger community etc.) then It's getting better and better and as far as I'm concerned, that what counts because there will always be manipulations when it comes to the price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The fear of falling prices for Bitcoin and other crypto currencies is suddenly still hotly discussed. Is it true that the future of digital money is getting worse in 2019?
Pages:
Jump to: