Pages:
Author

Topic: Imagine how the guys that sold at $800 feel now - page 3. (Read 2231 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
they certainly experience a sense of disappointment. we know the current price of bitcoin has reached 1100USD.
and this will continue to increase, they will think that they have a poor sense of patience. This is a big mistake of course.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
the FUD is always going to go away, it can never stay around forever, Juhan Wu, or any other name people come up tomorrow are always going to exist. and it has always been like this.

drama is a part of bitcoin.

and i believe a part of it is because bitcoin is still small.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
I knew Bitcoin was not going any lower than $800 when the forkcoin fears were hovering around. Now Jihan Wu is hated by the entire community except the couple paid shills. Looks like UASF is closer than ever and this is translating into a healthy price.

There is no oneto blame on their action but themselves.  If those people who sold at sub $900 it only means they do not have faith in Bitcoin.  Do not blame anyone, no one force them to sell their precious BTC it is to their own accord.  I am sure they are regreting their decision, but they can always buy back Bitcoin anytime.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
I knew Bitcoin was not going any lower than $800 when the forkcoin fears were hovering around. Now Jihan Wu is hated by the entire community except the couple paid shills. Looks like UASF is closer than ever and this is translating into a healthy price.
Pages:
Jump to: