Pages:
Author

Topic: Imagine new Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 1616 times)

legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
September 28, 2014, 07:34:54 AM
I wonder why the bitcoin community does not evolve Bitcoin. I'm talking about major changes :

• Reducing volatility
  • Why is it still impossible for me to pay with bitcoin in 99,99% of supermarkets, restaurants, gas stations
  • Make concessions to meet certain laws

Bitcoin is magnificent creation, but il must evolve and make concessions to reach a wider community.

volatility is not controlled by code. but by the people buying and selling coin
99% of places in your town dont accept bitcoin, maybe because you have not successfully asked the places in your town to accept bitcoin. so try to think about a nice way to mention the benefits of bitcoin and convince them to accept bitcoin.

remember you are the community. your friends family, merchants in your town are the potential growth. so go talk to them.
Q7
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
September 28, 2014, 07:04:30 AM
Talk about volatility, the market will eventually corrects itself. May not be now or near future but someday
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
September 28, 2014, 06:48:00 AM
I wonder why the bitcoin community does not evolve Bitcoin.

because altcoin try this ... and they ALL FAIL.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
September 28, 2014, 06:46:46 AM
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 28, 2014, 06:31:04 AM
  • Reducing volatility

The more people start using it the less volatile the price will become.

How can you be sure of that ?  Are there any argument to prove it?
Take the example of currencies like USD or Euro. There are 100 millions people who use them and yet there is need for a central bank to make the regulation.

• Why is it still impossible for me to pay with bitcoin in 99,99% of supermarkets, restaurants, gas stations

Because not all merchants have adopted it yet. Just 2 years ago the idea that so many mainstream business would start accepting bitcoin was viewed by a lot of people as insane, so give it some time. There's still a long road ahead.

I agree with you. But why not be more proactive : What does the community do to make it easier for businesses to have a payment terminal for bitcoin for exemple.

What laws?

Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Client (KYC) measures
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Such is life in crypto paradise
September 28, 2014, 06:03:00 AM
  • Reducing volatility

The more people start using it the less volatile the price will become.

Because not all merchants have adopted it yet. Just 2 years ago the idea that so many mainstream business would start accepting bitcoin was viewed by a lot of people as insane, so give it some time. There's still a long road ahead.

What laws?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 28, 2014, 05:47:51 AM
I wonder why the bitcoin community does not evolve Bitcoin. I'm talking about major changes :

• Reducing volatility

Bitcoin is magnificent creation, but il must evolve and make concessions to reach a wider community.
Pages:
Jump to: