Pages:
Author

Topic: imagine say Bitcoin crash what nest? - page 3. (Read 368 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
November 24, 2023, 07:10:51 PM
If the price of bitcoin decreases, just do not sell but hold it. The price will increase back and above the price that you bought it. All you just need is time to hold it and not sell.

From the money you are receiving weekly if you are working, investing like 30% on bitcoin is not bad. Yes, you can diversify.

it is so obvious that majority of the world is totally dependable on Bitcoin.
The adoption still continues. If majority of the world invest in bitcoin, its price by now would have been over $1 million and its marketcap would worth trillions of dollars if I am not underestimating it, but I think I am still underestimating the price and marketcap.
Activity: 13
Merit: 1
November 24, 2023, 06:25:31 PM
we all know that Bitcoin is so broad that coming to crash is so minimal, but the big question is  what if it crash?

it is so obvious that majority of the world is totally dependable on Bitcoin.
but I think that in anything we do we should try as much as having a plan b, there is nothing wrong if we invest in other business as plan b.
for example I have seen most men who are international staffs in an oil companies taking a huge amount of money at every end of the month not knowing that nothing last forever more especially money.
so am on the opinion that every Bitcoin miner should have a plan b of investing in other business to avoid the story that touch.
Pages:
Jump to: