Pages:
Author

Topic: iMine.org.uk - New e-shop selling mining hardware! - page 2. (Read 3245 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
site updated! Smiley
Thank you!  We knew we would have to be competitive due to the nature of the business and are already working with a smaller margin than planned.
& yes, everything currently listed is in stock and ordered as processed asap.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Dock.io
When does the items ship??
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Good luck mate. Your site looks good. The prices are also quite reasonable.  Smiley
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Hi, is everything in stock?

I can only apologise for my poor introduction before, it was a quick announcement to get us off the ground and I posted it with very little sleep and a very sore head.

As stated on the site, we are a new company based in the UK, specializing in providing the latest and greatest mining hardware and accessories.  We are offering worldwide shipping and aim to process our orders and have them sent out to the customers as quickly as possible.  Our website is still in Beta but we have plans to widen our product range massively, possibly sell mining contracts in the near future and offer useful information and links for people looking to get started mining.

As I said above, our site is still in Beta until we have fully established ourselves and widened our product range, so it's worth checking back to see the latest news!  We have several units ordered/preordered and hope to become the come to place for mining related hardware and equipment.

Thank you
iMine.org.uk

@empoweoqwj: We appreciate your comments and will take your comments on board and look into a more professional looking logo, Thank you.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Site content looks good, though the logo (to me) looks like its been drawn by a kid with crayons .... doesn't give the professional look you need for a mining site. Just my opinion though.
Pages:
Jump to: