Pages:
Author

Topic: iMiner -- the really smallest and coolest BTC miner in the world - page 2. (Read 11344 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
This is not a miner, it is a USB flash drive with a silk screened logo on it. There is not 1 single picture of an asic mining chip inside these things anywhere.

Many people don't think the BTC miner can be made so small. Haha, but we did it.

This is a evaluating report on CYBTC.COM, which is one of the most famous BTC website in China.
http://www.cybtc.com/article-594-1.html

And the store of CYBTC.COM just begin to sell it today:
http://www.cybtc.com/it618_scoremall-scoremall_page.html?pid=38

We are a techinical team in China, and we like make electronic products nice and smart.
BTC is the most amazing invension in the world in this century. We think BTC miners should not be cumbersome and ugly.

This Apail, we will present our new miners with our second generation chips, which would be very nice and cute and with powerful hashrates.

This is not a miner, it is a USB flash drive with a silk screened logo on it. There is not 1 single picture of an asic mining chip inside these things anywhere.

he is selling it on ebay so if you buy on ebay you would be protected.

My problem is the price .  it is way too high

There are now more and more venders on ebay and aliexpress selling iMiner, and since there are more vendors, the price would be cheeper and they would provide some cheeper shipping ways.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
I'll tell you what. Sure is a pretty thing. If this is a scam, it sure is a good one. That said, I like these guys, foregoing any fuuing.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Its a 300Mh mini block erupter, who cares?!?!?!
Activity: 686
FUN > ROI
I'm sure iCoinTech wouldn't mind cracking one open and posting a picture - but it wouldn't really prove much, and even videos can be faked.

( Not that I'd mind if they did post inside shots/video! )
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'

he is selling it on ebay so if you buy on ebay you would be protected.

My problem is the price .  it is way too high
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'

at that price If no other moron bids over my open bid of 165 I get  3gh and need a  10 port hub   power used maybe 30 watts

If I buy here I spend 150usd  I get  5 gh and I have room for more on my 10 port hub power used  maybe 6 watts

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nano-Fury-Bitfury-ASIC-Bitcoin-Miner-Block-Erupter-Blue-Red-NanoFury-ICE-BFL-/261397095427?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cdc7b2403

a disclaimer to the link above  for the nano's I purchased some of the above sticks

The product is cute it looks nice and 10 are worth 100 bucks tops not 165 as an auction.
<----- Still thinks its a flash drive with a logo on it.

Believe me, it's a BTC miner. We make it small and cute.
Now you can buy it on ebay and aliexpress.
Here is a evaluating report on CYBTC.COM: http://www.cybtc.com/article-594-1.html
I think its cute Smiley

It's now avaiable on ebay and aliexpress.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Wasn't the pricing 99 Yuan?  DHL shipping would be ridiculous, but at least it would arrive before the end of the quarter Wink (china post is not exactly the fastest option)

you dont buy this for the hashrate. Its like buying a 1GB flash drive for your 10MP camera
FUN > ROI
Wasn't the pricing 99 Yuan?  DHL shipping would be ridiculous, but at least it would arrive before the end of the quarter Wink (china post is not exactly the fastest option)
legendary
ASIC Wannabe
I asked for pricing, and with the suggested DHL shipping the costs were rediculous.

0.03BTC per unit before shipping is too much. I would pay 0.05BTC for 2 if that included shipping simply due to thier novelty value and to see whats inside, but anything more than that is just throwing away money on something worthless
FUN > ROI
Note that flash drive enclosures can easily be bought as empty shells, free to drop in whatever electronics you want.

I still wonder what's actually inside them, though.  I'd crack one open if I had one, but since you have to order at least 100, I'll pass.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Dock.io

IDK....but cybtc.com did a review on them, and is selling them as well i think.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Dock.io
At least we all know it isn't a scam..  I think scammers would up the ante just a touch...
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
legendary
ASIC Wannabe
I think its cute Smiley
Activity: 756
Pages:
Jump to: