Pages:
Author

Topic: I'mmmm Backkkk :) - page 2. (Read 3702 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
June 20, 2012, 09:37:46 AM
Good day Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
June 20, 2012, 09:12:20 AM
Howdy wise old peer.  Smiley
Hey Whats up?
New Name? or am I just drawing a blank...
I remember the quote " the revolution will be monetized" lol.
Na, this has been my internet handle since 1993. You probably don't remember me because you added me to your ignore list.  lol   Grin

Really, I ignored you? doesnt sound like me...

Hey bbit!

Sorry theymos for wrong post section*
I was just kidding. I don't think anyone is ignoring me here, though in real life some are.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
June 20, 2012, 08:58:59 AM
I don't have a alpaca in this race, but if WiseOldOwl truly is wise, and feels that getting such a tag is an unavoidable action, may I suggest to him that he should formally request the tag before one is given to him, therefore down the road when asked why he has a scammer tag, he can honestly say that he asked for one, and able to point to a post as proof. Of course, during the course of his tenure here, he should do everything in his powers to rectify his wrongs.

~Bruno~
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
June 20, 2012, 08:28:22 AM
I dont get how you get forget things that you did only 6 months ago. Im pretty sure the link to the exchange was in your sig but it seems you changed your sig sometime today. I dont see how you can call mining unprofitable when there are tons of people doing it for a profit and you were even getting free equipment.

To me you are a scammer who started to feel bad so you gave back some of the money you stole to feel a little better.

edit: I did a VERY(very) quick look in your post history and didn't see the bux-e thread, I know there is one... but here is one of your posts on Bitflow thread where you mention it. (at this point you had abandoned the original idea to purse this exchange venture.)

Getting Geared up for today!!
The BitFlowSys Opportunity will be available to some more people in just a couple hours!!
Also,
To our loyal investors, if you are using a exchange such as bitcoinexchange.cc or the likes, please consider using our service.
http://xchange.bitcoinbux.com
It would help support your investment's success, and has great prices and service Smiley

See everyone on the GLBSE at 3:30 EST !!

So is he getting the tag or not ? People need to be warned about us !
REF
Activity: 529
June 19, 2012, 09:54:54 PM
I dont get how you get forget things that you did only 6 months ago. Im pretty sure the link to the exchange was in your sig but it seems you changed your sig sometime today. I dont see how you can call mining unprofitable when there are tons of people doing it for a profit and you were even getting free equipment.

To me you are a scammer who started to feel bad so you gave back some of the money you stole to feel a little better.

edit: I did a VERY(very) quick look in your post history and didn't see the bux-e thread, I know there is one... but here is one of your posts on Bitflow thread where you mention it. (at this point you had abandoned the original idea to purse this exchange venture.)

Getting Geared up for today!!
The BitFlowSys Opportunity will be available to some more people in just a couple hours!!
Also,
To our loyal investors, if you are using a exchange such as bitcoinexchange.cc or the likes, please consider using our service.
http://xchange.bitcoinbux.com
It would help support your investment's success, and has great prices and service Smiley

See everyone on the GLBSE at 3:30 EST !!
legendary
June 19, 2012, 09:33:00 PM
When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought it was Atlas. You remember Atlas, don't you? To save you some reading, Atlas committed suicide because Matthew (the magazine guy) keep ignoring him. The incident was a major lost to the whole community. Theymos even paid for the funeral and gave the eulogy. A donation fund was set up, the largest of its kind to date, and sits awaiting to be claimed by his next of kidding.

~Cackling Bear~
Quoted for epic-ness (is that a word?) Grin

Word! (is an exclamation point needed?)
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
June 19, 2012, 09:25:58 PM
When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought it was Atlas. You remember Atlas, don't you? To save you some reading, Atlas committed suicide because Matthew (the magazine guy) keep ignoring him. The incident was a major lost to the whole community. Theymos even paid for the funeral and gave the eulogy. A donation fund was set up, the largest of its kind to date, and sits awaiting to be claimed by his next of kidding.

~Cackling Bear~
Quoted for epic-ness (is that a word?) Grin
legendary
June 19, 2012, 09:16:24 PM

~Cackling Bear~
Activity: 686
Wat
June 19, 2012, 08:38:15 PM
You might want to pay back what you owe otherwise you will get a scammer label.

Edit: If you ask your creditors they might accept USD value of the coins at the time but thats up to them really.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 19, 2012, 07:17:00 PM
You started Bitflow. Put it on GLBSE. decided it wasn't profitable. Started BUX-E. Told everyone and nerfario you would make payments to pay back Bitflow investors. Made one payment. Disappeared.

You paid back 38btc out of a total 200btc~

I dont remember a bux-e at all. Maybe when we tried to shift to a financial services business? I dont think that was me though, the bux-e name.
Anyways I will give you the low down on my situation-
I still have a balance of 4800 USD debt for loans I took for Mining and Money Services projects, that is whats left after paying it down this whole time.
So a company i was in charge of received 200 btc, bought mining equipment, mining was not profitable for a number of reasons, sold what parts i could of the equipment, refunded 40 btc. I still have a Tower, some memory, and pci extender i think, among other small parts. I kinda just got into a bigger business and issues and did what i could. I will try to make another payment or something or let the community decide what happens next i guess i dont know,
sorry if that project didnt work out i wanted it to most of all. just ask my gf what she had to live with when i was heading those operations.
REF
June 19, 2012, 06:23:05 PM
You started Bitflow. Put it on GLBSE. decided it wasn't profitable. Started BUX-E. Told everyone and nerfario you would make payments to pay back Bitflow investors. Made one payment. Disappeared.

You paid back 38btc out of a total 200btc~
June 19, 2012, 05:42:35 PM
Are you going to pay back everyone's money from BitFlowSystems?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=18197.0;all

BitFlow, i need to look into that, i thought i did pay back whatever was owed. That venture pretty much failed when mining became profitless, and selling the hardware used wasnt really getting me anywhere... still though refresh my memory please.

My rep is important to me as some of you may know, so if there is any descrepancies pm me, i am not nor did I ever intend to scam or be a scammer lol

In reality i woouldnt of logged into my account and said HI! if i was a scammer...
REF
June 19, 2012, 05:15:54 PM
Are you going to pay back everyone's money from BitFlowSystems?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=18197.0;all
June 19, 2012, 05:13:01 PM
Are you Satoshi?

Im going to take this opportunity to say YES...

Although the real answer is no.
Activity: 476
The first is by definition not flawed.
June 19, 2012, 05:12:02 PM
Are you Satoshi?
June 19, 2012, 05:11:15 PM
Apparently you're not important enough to get to stay in Bitcoin Discussion. Grin
LOL, guess not...

Also. Maria was a great customer of mine. Never a single negative issue in our dealings. Sharp person too.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
June 19, 2012, 04:44:38 PM
Apparently you're not important enough to get to stay in Bitcoin Discussion. Grin
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
June 19, 2012, 04:38:27 PM
Ohhh forgive me for being a noob, but now I remember where I heard about you. I was reading Maria's post history and there are several references to you in there. Apparently she liked you for some exchange services you provided.
June 19, 2012, 04:33:51 PM
Howdy wise old peer.  Smiley
Hey Whats up?
New Name? or am I just drawing a blank...
I remember the quote " the revolution will be monetized" lol.
Na, this has been my internet handle since 1993. You probably don't remember me because you added me to your ignore list.  lol   Grin

Really, I ignored you? doesnt sound like me...

Hey bbit!

Sorry theymos for wrong post section*
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
June 19, 2012, 04:26:29 PM
Welcome back old owl!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: