Pages:
Author

Topic: IMO-New way to get funding in the market. Is it really good? What's your take? - page 2. (Read 263 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Anyone that  think this IMO platform will offer something different should please play on their platform with small fund, the platform is more or less a scam, how in the world are you conducting an endless IEOs, it doesn't make any sense and I don't think people are actually buying these tokens because if they do, the value being offered should have been all bought if there is demand for them
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
IMO platform and exchange is still very new, they have brilliant way of handling fundraising which works very well but i nearly opt out because they failed to disclose more information about their team, but one thing changed my mind about IMO, this is the projects that runs on IMO, they are very real projects mostly Japanese, only time will tell, can't wait to see how things play out
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Well, I recently get heard about the new concept IMO- Initial Model Offering to get funding from the market. There were already ICO, IEO, STO, ITO methods to get funding from the market from which ICO is 80% scam, same as ITO. STO is little bit secured as it includes a concept of regulation. IEO is quite good method to get funding if your project gets listed on Popular and trusted exchange.

What's your take on IMO? Is it really a good method that will work in 2020? Or it will also be like ICO scams. Please share your opinions.
Pages:
Jump to: