Pages:
Author

Topic: impact of social media - page 10. (Read 5519 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
December 18, 2017, 09:11:05 AM
Social media has a great impact on our daily life. The socio-cultural behavior is changed. Most of the times we are passing on internet and social medias. For this reason, we have started to loose social communication. Digital  communication has taken place instead of physical communication. Though we are connected with whole world through internet, it has some negative impacts also. Family bonding, social bonding,  these relations are affected. 

Social media, especially nowadays, have always had a big and great impact with the lives of many. It's most people's way of sharing their opinions, feelings, and even their lives in general. It has been a platform for people to different tasks that has never been done before like earning money, spreading news and many other things. The thing about social media is it's like wildfire, once you click the button of your device, it can easily spread to the whole world, so it has become a good vehicle to share our thoughts. Unfortunately, some people use it negatively like spreading fake news or propaganda.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 08:43:44 AM
I believe you brother. There are positive and negative effects of social media and technology as a whole. So we need to use it wisely so we can still maintain a healthy body and healthy relationship with other people.
Activity: 72
December 18, 2017, 08:01:54 AM
Social media has a great impact on our daily life. The socio-cultural behavior is changed. Most of the times we are passing on internet and social medias. For this reason, we have started to loose social communication. Digital  communication has taken place instead of physical communication. Though we are connected with whole world through internet, it has some negative impacts also. Family bonding, social bonding,  these relations are affected. 
I think it has some negative impacts  ,that is we will be less close together in real life .
Instead of talking to them in real life , we will talk to them  on the internet  .
Even though we are not near  them, we can talk to them .All have positive points
Activity: 112
December 18, 2017, 07:01:23 AM
There’s a lot of impact using social media . There’s a negative and positive things . Positive things using social media is we can still be connected with our family working abroad even they are too far from us . We can post our happy memories and we can share the good things that would happened . And the negative things using social media is cyber bullying and also a fake news . But for me , it’s depends on us , on how we use it .
Activity: 349
December 17, 2017, 02:59:42 AM
Indeed a lot of positive and negative impacts caused by social media. One positive impact is that we can connect remotely with our siblings who are out of town, the negative impact is that people often use social media to cheat or spread hoaxes
I think the positive impacts of social media is absolutely more than negative impacts Or else they just refuse the negative impacts and keep using them.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 11:04:25 PM
Indeed a lot of positive and negative impacts caused by social media. One positive impact is that we can connect remotely with our siblings who are out of town, the negative impact is that people often use social media to cheat or spread hoaxes
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 16, 2017, 10:48:19 PM
Communication has a great impact on our human lives. Think about it if one day there is no television. phone, computer. you are like a blind man. You do not know what the world is doing. You can not work with remote areas. Can not sign big companies in the world if you do not have phone, email ... media is very important in today's society.
Activity: 199
0xB911101025014BfCaA3B17BC7683C0817489bB28
December 16, 2017, 10:22:42 PM
Social media has both positive and negative impact. But It's very use for the mango people. Specially in democratic countries, it is being used again the powerful leaders, high ranked officer or any rich person. Generally a common man can't do anything for their misbehavior, bet we saw lots of example in which, some of the people complaint in the social media about their leaders misbehavior. That govt. has to take action against that leader irrespective of his position due to huge pressure from social media. This one of big example, there lots of similar good examples to support social media.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
December 16, 2017, 10:07:08 PM
I think the widely known impact of social media is its connectivity. With social media, it is easier for us to connect with each other. Even the people that we don't know, we can easily interact with. Even news and information are spread in social media.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
December 16, 2017, 09:24:05 PM
You can find out so much about a stranger with social media. I was once even able to find a devs picture on the internet, due to a couple of clues he gave.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 09:16:28 PM
It also helped a lot with many businesses that can promote them self in a cheap and effective way, I used Facebook in the early years but I'm out right now. In my personal life i find no use for it and I'm not particularry excited about the use many people make of it.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 09:13:51 PM
First of all I would like to say that impact of social media is serious quastion, becouse society is manipulatied by news and radio. It is a source, which has the most impact on us. Social media plays the biggest role in our life, culture and fashion resoults of it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
December 16, 2017, 08:49:58 PM
Social media has negative and positive impact.
Negative impact includes: Fraud , Cyber Crime/Cyber Bullying, No Privacy at all and sometimes Depression.
Positive impact includes: It is the voice of the people, it can be a tool to develop skills and talents. Others use it as a means to popularity.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
December 16, 2017, 03:26:22 PM
In this generation you can only count few people who is not in with social media.  Social media brings large impact in the society. It may become ways of communication, a tool for business and helps spread awareness to people.
Activity: 168
December 16, 2017, 02:28:58 PM
Socail media make a big impact on our society today. Social media made communication more easy. Even my love ones are far from me. We always see each other through social media.
With good purpose, we can gain many advantages from it, social media has been spread new information about daily and connect some people with same interest, hobby, profession, etc.
Activity: 238
December 16, 2017, 02:06:16 PM
Because of social media, we are now able to get reall time updates from our friend or even news of what is happening in our world.
Activity: 456
December 16, 2017, 03:08:00 AM
Social media helping us to intouch to our love ones like family and friends. It can be bad for us too, if were not using it properly we can destroy others life or our life too. Cyberbully is very common. Victims may have lower self steem,suicidal ideation and a viriety of emotional rsponses. Social media has its advantages and backwards. It is up to us if we use social sites wisely.
Activity: 167
December 16, 2017, 02:17:46 AM
Keadaan dimana seseorang ketergantungan terhadap teknologi terkini.inilah perubahan yang terjadi dari dampak media sosial
Activity: 142
December 14, 2017, 05:35:30 AM
Social media has a positive impact on society, but also has  many negative impact  on social , many people use it to propagate bad news about a person or group , ..for the purpose of bad.
Social media is a double-edged sword
Activity: 112
December 14, 2017, 04:50:02 AM
Negative impact
• The emergence of crime, Many people who use social media as a tool to commit crimes such as kidnappings and fraud
• Disturbing relationships between spouses, Social media can also trigger jealousy between couples if the couple is not associated with others
• Embarking the nature of opium, Social media can also cause opium that can lead to the nature of the user to autis or more close to the life around

but all back to you to judge.
social media has a great impact with our lives. The way we think sometimes were caused by the social media even the way how we see things. We can say that Social media can actually brainwashed our minds.
Pages:
Jump to: