Pages:
Author

Topic: Impatience kills projects - page 3. (Read 488 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 7
January 18, 2018, 11:42:34 AM
Orchestrated pumps are a big problem which also leads to distrust in many coins which have huge potential.
100-200% up and down doesn`t mean it is scam, it could also pumped by someonelse.
And if a famous person says "that could be a great project", than it`s the traders fault when they pump it up, because of their fear of missing it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
January 18, 2018, 11:41:41 AM
In everything you wanted to do, patience is a must. Being in rush is very dangerous. Dont take it too fast, plan it very carefully and perfect. Everything in this world takes time.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
January 18, 2018, 11:34:29 AM
It is true that crypto market is volatile and even the established coins with high marketcap can also have 20 to 50% pump/dump overnight it is normal to have 100% down in coins with less marketcap and trading volume.

However there are also many ponzi/scam specially in yobit where it got 500% up in few hours and it get dumped hard to almost zero because dev will dump his/her entire holding at once.

Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
January 18, 2018, 11:33:10 AM
To avoid joining and investing in useless coins. Invest only from coins with solid business model. Make sure the ICO or coins you will be joining has a solid business to back its coin.

In so many threads I see a huge impatience. That kills projects.

When a coin doesn`t goes up 100% in 1 week then it is "scam", and if it declines 100%, too.  Cheesy
What do you think how long does it take to establish a project in a market? 6 weeks? Very often I have this feeling that many in our community think like that.

And 100% up and down is nothing in the coin market, have a look at pennystocks, there it is the same thing. And if you watch stocks in dow jones 1 $ up and down ist nothing, because the market is much bigger.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 11:30:40 AM

When a coin doesn`t goes up 100% in 1 week then it is "scam", and if it declines 100%, too.  Cheesy
What do you think how long does it take to establish a project in a market? 6 weeks? Very often I have this feeling that many in our community think like that.

And 100% up and down is nothing in the coin market, have a look at pennystocks, there it is the same thing. And if you watch stocks in dow jones 1 $ up and down ist nothing, because the market is much bigger.

Yes l believe that impatience kills project because once you surrender you will lost your target.Impatience equivalent to quitting. You will never finished what you started. But you end it. No more chance to meet your project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 18, 2018, 11:28:18 AM

The cryptocurrency market is still at low volume if you will going to compare it with actual stocks and dow jones. Even fiat money has more volume circulating throughout, given that central banks per nation has the power to fully control the supply of paper money and coins. That's the reason why a 1% increase or decrease does really matters. In terms of Bitcoins and Altcoins, a low percentage of gain and loss isn't significant if you have put a low amount of investment on a certain as it will only change just a bit, it might only get worse or good if the movement gradually continues so on and forth.

More and more people are being enticed with cryptocurrencies. However, they only look on the bright side, which leads them to false information or believing that investing with BTC's or Alts is a quick rich scheme. That's why many people who have tried and failed was due to their short patience because they have been mislead and misunderstood within the digital economy structure.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 18, 2018, 11:22:14 AM
To build a successful project requires a process and it takes time if the project is said to be a scam as the price of coins / tokens down to 100% is reasonable because maybe the marketing team of the project has not been so experience or it is a strategy from Dev
Activity: 427
Merit: 7
January 18, 2018, 11:11:58 AM

Pages:
Jump to: