Pages:
Author

Topic: Impersonation of my wallet address. - page 2. (Read 552 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 276
February 14, 2024, 02:23:21 PM
both use the same local board, both are in a gambling signature campaign,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030169.5240
Look at this page of the lending service by shasan. Most users over there are from the same local board. This is where i copied mr richbased application. Would you say it is not possible to come from the same local board?

both have the same posting style
Obviously, we do not have the same posting style. You can check mr richbased post history there is nothing in common. We don't wake up the same time. Posting in gambling discussion is a criterion in my campaign and that is why you see me in gambling discussion. We have nothing in common when it comes to contributing to the forum.

both send each other Merit,
I have only sent my smerit to mr richbased when he contributed positively to my LB just a few times and he has done so as well. This do not happen only in my local board. I believe in your local board you do send merit to those you feel has a quality comment or topic.

both take a loan from the same user with the same centralized currency.
90% of member uses the TRX for accepting loan. This is because it has low transactions fees. I see it as kind of culture in the lending board so i felt comfortable using it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 151
God is All
February 14, 2024, 02:22:34 PM
Greetings everyone. I came across the prompt that i was mentioned here. However, i Agbamoni has nothing to do with the account Richbased. During the time i wanted to take my second loan. It was on this page that i shared below. Since i have signed a message before for shasan i just thought of using any application i come across and edit it to my personal information but unfortunately i made a mistake to have not change the wallet address to my own because i though i have done so.

Yeah  I supposed that's a common mistake that can happen to anyone and am very sure maybe one or two persons here too might have made such although mine I did was when I tried applying for a signature campaign and I copied someone else application to edit it but forgot to change some details in the application and I posted it in a hurry and it was not until the person whose application I copied got the notification and PMed me to check and change it and I did so without hesitation so I think these error do occur and am sure other members here too have come across this before.
Activity: 266
Merit: 276
February 14, 2024, 01:41:42 PM
Greetings everyone. I came across the prompt that i was mentioned here. However, i Agbamoni has nothing to do with the account Richbased. During the time i wanted to take my second loan. It was on this page that i shared below. Since i have signed a message before for shasan i just thought of using any application i come across and edit it to my personal information but unfortunately i made a mistake to have not change the wallet address to my own because i though i have done so.

You can see here that shasan has to tell me that i need to sign a new message to get the loan. I was surprised when he said that because i knew i signed a message when i took my first loan.

I have to tell him here that i am not getting a loan from any new wallet i still did not check because i was certain that i had used my real address not until this when i checked my application properly and saw that i had made a huge mistake and left mr richbased address on my application. After that i had to respond to mr shasan telling him that i have edited my application and also told him that i had no intention of changing my wallet address. Not too long i sent mr richbased a pm pleading that i had made a mistake and copied his pattern of posting and that i was not intentional. I was pleading to him that it was a mistake.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
February 14, 2024, 01:37:36 PM
So, let me get this straight: both users registered a month apart, both use the same local board, both are in a gambling signature campaign, both have the same posting style, both send each other Merit, both take a loan from the same user with the same centralized currency.... I see a pattern here. It looks like you mistakingly used the wrong wallet address.

Another one of those threads that were meant to justify some stupid move, and ended up revealing a lot more than the OP could ever hope for. It's incredible how people reveal themselves without anyone asking or accusing them of something Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
February 14, 2024, 12:55:08 PM
There is nothing wrong in using alt accounts
The self-Meriting on the other hand is not done.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
February 14, 2024, 12:50:47 PM
It got to my knowledge that a user here, agbamoni who mistakingly used my wallet address to apply for a loan.
Only mistake here was done by you entering wrong wallet address, and now you are trying to act all surprised about this.
There is nothing wrong in using alt accounts, but there is no chance of this happening with address in Lending board.
I would love to hear what story you have to tell us next, maybe you two know each other since you both are from same country. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
February 14, 2024, 12:10:00 PM
So, let me get this straight: both users registered a month apart, both use the same local board, both are in a gambling signature campaign, both have the same posting style, both send each other Merit, both take a loan from the same user with the same centralized currency.... I see a pattern here. It looks like you mistakingly used the wrong wallet address.
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
February 14, 2024, 11:36:43 AM
I have some sort of questions for you concerning this.

1. Do you ever for once have anything to do together with the user, agbamoni?
2. Have you tried to contact him on such to know maybe it was a mistake or intentional?

To me, I see that you're doing the right thing here to report the case and archive it here in case of future, so as not to make it feels you're the same user, however, you also need to always keep to privacy of your account, wallet address and sharing of devices with others, am not suggesting this may be the cause, but just some security measures.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
February 14, 2024, 11:15:39 AM
How did he even manage to do that? I mean, I would understand if your application was the last in the thread so he just c/p your application and changed the details but it was nowhere close to his. Weird..

Anyway, good to see that Shasan started asking for signed message before approving loans.
Activity: 238
Merit: 151
February 14, 2024, 10:48:12 AM
It got to my knowledge that a user here, agbamoni who mistakingly used my wallet address to apply for a loan. It is noted that I have already taken a loan with my USDT address of which I have paid part of the loan and I intend to clear the rest within the duration of the loan and i have no intention of taken another loan till the recent loan have been fully repaid as anyone who intend to use my USDT address to borrow any loan did it out of impersonation as i don't have any connection with such user. From my observation I found out that the user after using my address to request for the loan, edited his application and inserted his own address of which he had used to borrow a loan previously.

My intention of creating this thread is to vindicate myself as I'm still new into this forum and I value my reputation and integrity and wouldn't want anything that would dent it in the future hence my reason for "crying out loud".

Link to the loan thread by shasan: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030169.5260

My loan request:

Partial payment of my loan:

Agbamoni's apology after he discovered he had used a wrong address which happens to be my address:

Where he (Agbamoni ) mistakingly used my USDT address instead of his own address:

After he (Agbamoni) edited the mistaken USDT address and inserted his original USDT address of which he has used previously to take a loan:
Pages:
Jump to: