Pages:
Author

Topic: Import Duty Rate on L3+ Shipped to USA - page 2. (Read 1289 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
July 20, 2017, 09:27:14 PM
Does anyone know what the import duty rate is on L3+'s and PSU's shipped from Bitmain into the USA?

Thanks

i'd like to know as well

Does anyone know?

Depends on how many you get. One unit (depending on what batch you bought/buy) and a power supply with get through at no additional cost. Four units alone will cost. Once you past a certain threshold, $2000 right now IAW https://www.cbp.gov/trade/basic-import-export/internet-purchases you may pay. Here is a quote from the link provided "Pitfalls: If the item's value is more than $2,000, it may be held at the mail facility until you can arrange for a formal entry. This may require either hiring a customs broker to clear your goods or you may file the paperwork yourself." key phrase "may be held". Other important information can be found here as well about commercial purchases having a limit of $2500 before paying duty.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
July 20, 2017, 09:06:31 PM
Does anyone know what the import duty rate is on L3+'s and PSU's shipped from Bitmain into the USA?

Thanks

i'd like to know as well

Does anyone know?
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
July 20, 2017, 07:58:01 PM

Thanks

i'd like to know as well
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
July 20, 2017, 07:44:18 PM

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: