Pages:
Author

Topic: Import S9 Antminer In india ? - page 2. (Read 2345 times)

Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 19, 2017, 09:07:54 AM
Bitmain won't ship to India right now! I didn't try but my friend who tried to import this told to me. And also the customs officials are the biggest idiots in the country they don't know the real value of any electronic goods and they will assign a different value for it when we import something. Thus we end up paying high useless customs on the product. Importing anything is a big hussle in India.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 19, 2017, 03:16:52 AM
Bitmain have suspended shipping of mining equipment to India, stating that there's uncertainty in the Indian Customs Authority's policy regarding the Import of Crypto mining Machines, which is true to a certain extent as the process of clearance of many Bitmain shipments in India have been delayed starting from the 30th of August .
                   Although there have been instances where the miners faced no hassles during clearance in certain Airports, the problem still persists and in fear of this situation, Bitmain have declared that they will NOT SHIP any further Miners or PSU's to Indian Customers and are hence urging us to opt for a refund for the paid money in full before shipping.
Activity: 3
October 18, 2017, 04:35:34 PM
I have heard people in india getting a mail from bitmain that the customs is a problem so you can cancel the order and bitmain will refund.. I am interested in know what is the actual case if I want to buy the miners too..
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
October 18, 2017, 04:10:39 PM
Hello Everyone

Has anyone imported AntMiner S9 (or other similar miner of bitmain) to India yet ? I am interested in knowing what problems are there from the customs point of view and and if you have imported it in india how were you able to solve the challenges ?

Would really appreciate your advice.

Thank you

I'm not from India but the Antminer S9 probably falls under the 'Electronics' category in customs declaration, therefore you'll have to pay a customs duty rate of 28.852%, in addition to the fees that the shipping company (usually DHL) will charge you.

There's usually no other way around this. Courier companies will always go through customs and place their own fee no matter what.
Activity: 3
October 18, 2017, 03:46:10 PM
Hello Everyone

Has anyone imported AntMiner S9 (or other similar miner of bitmain) to India yet ? I am interested in knowing what problems are there from the customs point of view and and if you have imported it in india how were you able to solve the challenges ?

Would really appreciate your advice.

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: