Pages:
Author

Topic: Importance of Emotions - Stay Away from Social Media - page 2. (Read 252 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 1
Although I might agree that bitcoin (as well as other cryptos) face issues that need immediate attention (fees, number of transactions, decentralization, market manipulation), I do not think that jig is up for them. They are quite big in terms of a number of traders, companies involved, mining pools, companies accepting the payment method, and organizations interested in the blockchain technology. It is here to stay. Just because its value dropped, it does not mean it will die out.
As for the rest of your post, can you clarify a bit more, I got a bit lost after "if you like being watched during sex..."?
Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
Yes keep away from social media, it's all spyware and turned into a censorship engine with Google calling all the shoots.

OK the rest of the post looks like wishful thinking because the jig looks almost up for Bitcoin for many reasons that the blind
here won't see but $55 Tx fees nine months ago is number one.

if you like being watched during sex, gives you a thrill then keep your Microsoft X-Box plunged in and it does not matter if the white power light is on of off   
because you are being recorded and someone might watch it if you have the right assets for the job.

Activity: 73
Merit: 1
Dear all,

it seems industry went crazy (and still goes) over the recent dips in value that bitcoin experiences. I understand that such a drop can render anyone down to an emotional breakdown, I would still implore you to keep calm! It is nothing new in this industry, as many bears occurred in history. There are so many toxic posts now that might push people to sell everything way too early. I suggest (much like when political voting was in question) to stay away from social media and do your own TA and FA.
For traders - use leverages on small price changes to cut losses as much as possible.
For HODLers - price WILL go up in the future. Suffice to say that prediction is hard at this point and "moon" is a very subjective term right now, but it will go back to $7.000 level in my opinion. I do not think $20.000 is realistic, even in 2019, but you can be sure bitcoin won't disappear just like that anytime soon.
However, I am sorry for people losing their money over this trend Sad(( I hope no one got hurt but this and that you can get your value back soon enough (which you will!) by holding on! Keep at it, as the blockchain industry has been and shall be as volatile as hell!
If you still want to exit no matter what, you can sell it right now to get it out of your mind and cut out stress.
You can also help your friend out or anyone trying to bring the market back into track value-vise, so you can help them out if you have a small number of coins that may not mean anything to you (putting mine around as well but do not feel obliged or anything:3BMEXxdphJrgzLst1MJ6b6RGajwzhFkeqn).

Trade and HODL safe!
Pages:
Jump to: