Pages:
Author

Topic: IMPORTANT Advice to all bounty hunters - page 2. (Read 254 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 11:42:32 AM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. "They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage."I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

THANK YOU.......
We bounty hunters should realise that bounty campaigns cannot go on forever and that is the more reason why we should try as much as possible to cultivate the habit of hodling. It is quite possible to have an investment portfolio through bounties but most bounty hunters do not care but rather dispose any coin they lay their hands on.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
October 10, 2018, 11:36:01 AM
Bounty hunters hold only no more than 5% of circulating supply, even if the bounty hunters sell their tokens the price won't dump. The cause of the price dump is the investors who bought at pre-sale/pre-ico price who sold their shares when the tokens came out to exchanges.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 10, 2018, 11:28:43 AM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. "They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage."I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

THANK YOU.......
These people will never try to listen to you. As far as i know the only possible thing to secure the price of token if the developer can try to put that coin to be listed on the big exchange site.
More demands and volume will come at once and then there will be no a lot of dump again dude. this happens so many times.

Maybe because of necessity , that's why they dump all their reward token received but it seems ICO have a solution to this problem by delaying the distribution of tokens while it is already listed in the exchange ,  though bounty hunters have the rights to dump them coins and we must to respect that rights .
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
October 10, 2018, 11:23:36 AM
This is an interesting point of view, but the truth is that every market participant does as it is beneficial to him and so the bounty hunters will still continue to drop coins immediately after receiving, regardless of your request....
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 11:22:55 AM
It really affects on the price of coins but still it's their own business. And you can just wait until they run out of tokens and then start setting the price.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
October 10, 2018, 11:21:48 AM
Just let them sell if they want to since it is theirs. I once thought they are crazy for selling their rewards for peanuts but I realized I do not have the right to tell them what they should do. It could be their strategy to sell as fast as they can then buy back at a lower price. You may like it or not but to each his own. 
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 11:12:09 AM
Actually not a good advice at all, selling immediately if there is a price at all would be better choice, most projects after ico even disappear as they can't raise money.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
October 10, 2018, 11:06:41 AM

THANK YOU.......
These people will never try to listen to you. As far as i know the only possible thing to secure the price of token if the developer can try to put that coin to be listed on the big exchange site.
More demands and volume will come at once and then there will be no a lot of dump again dude. this happens so many times.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 10:59:39 AM

THANK YOU.......
Pages:
Jump to: