Pages:
Author

Topic: Important crytocurrency trading rules - page 2. (Read 184 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
April 11, 2018, 06:48:02 PM
CRYPTO BEST RULES.ALWAYS FOLLOW THESE.

#Patience is the key to success
#Never be panic ,never sell in loss if coin be already dump
#Always wait for right time to buy.
#Sell when you feel good.
#Don't fall in love with one coin.HuhHuh?
#Don't worry and cry if market will be sudden dump due to bad news.
#Don't enter in the peak value of coin if you have no idea about the achieved target.
#Don't forget stop-loss on support if coin has multiple supports.
#Don't invest in dead coin.
#Trade at your own risk.
#And last dont regret if you sell the coin and coin goes up ,profit is always profit ,because in both situation you will regret if coin goes down you will say why i didnt sell and if coin goes up you will  say shit ,why i need wait I sell in low price but the thing is profit is always better ,profit is profit ,always set what percentage you want from the particular coin and sell it .That set.Never regret next trade is waiting for you.

IF YOU FOLLOW THESE RULES NO ONE CAN BEAT YOU IN TRADING .

I take it a dead coin is one with little activity, what would you advise the best course of action in such a scenario if one has such a coin. To cut their losses or hold?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 05:41:37 AM
Lots of these rules have similar meanings. Some are very specific while others are wildly general. Have a scan through them. Hopefully they are inspirational to you when it comes to constructing your own Crypto Trading guidelines.

- Have Trading rules!
- Hold Nothing Long Term Except BTC
- Never buy into a coin after a dump
- Learn to understand the correlation between bitcoin and an altcoin.
- Learn to understand candle stick charts. They offer significant information, which can’t be figured out of normal lined charts.
- Secure winning & limit losses
- Learn technical analysis. This plays a major role in the market movement.
- Don’t trade if you have sleep problems because of a single trade. That is just not worth it.
- Build the Portfolio on Bitcoin
- These are Early Days. Be Bold!
- Index Track the Top 10 Cryptoassets
- Scale Out (Take some Profits)
- Busy the Dip, and do not Sell the Dip
- Do not Over-Trade. Lock up Coins
- Let Profits Run. Cut Losses. Watch 7d Price Change not 24h or 1h
- ICOs are a Great Opportunity. Do Your Own Research. Beware Herd Mentality
- Research Micro-Caps that might rise by Orders of Magnitude. Buy them at CoinExchange. (I like EquiTrader $EQT, a $3 18. million Micr-Cap only available at CoinExchange.)
-Leveraging has a Role. Most traders buy Bitcoin Futures at Bitmex Exchange. Use Futures if you want greater, faster returns (at a higher risk). Start with tiny trades until you gain experience
- Ignore Biased Sources - pump and dump schemes
- Set a realistic plan of return on your investment, whether it's 5%, 10%, 15% or so forth
- Don’t panic and make snap decisions. Do the research
- Don’t rely on guesswork
- Do your Homework before following Hunch
- Learn from your mistakes. The only regrettable mistakes are those from which we learn nothing.
- Buy and sell based on long-term data
- Educate yourself
- Don't just make your investment and sit and stare at charts all day. Connect with your fellow investors and share your thoughts and experiences.
- Buy low, sell high
- FOMO is real. Avoid like the plague
- The Market is always right. Don’t argue it
- Trading with leverage in the cryptos is like juggling Cobras.
- Never let a winner turn into a loser. (Forex)
- Logic Wins; Impulse Kills - logically focused traders will know how to limit their losses, while impulse traders are never 34. more than one trade away from total bankruptcy, (Forex)
- Never risk more than 2% per trade (Forex)
- Being right and early means you are wrong
- Differentiate between scaling in and adding to a loser
- What is mathematically optimal is physcologically impossible. Dont let emotions rule over intellect.
- Risk can be pre-determined ; Reward is unpredictable
- If you do not understand what is going on in the market, it is always better to step aside and not trade
-Stick to your long-term goals.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 11:24:22 PM
It's important that the rules for organization and piece ... in a country have rules whatsoever in cryptocurrency that you earn money. if the money is really going to be talked about it for no reason ..
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 02:51:10 AM
CRYPTO BEST RULES.ALWAYS FOLLOW THESE.

#Patience is the key to success
#Never be panic ,never sell in loss if coin be already dump
#Always wait for right time to buy.
#Sell when you feel good.
#Don't fall in love with one coin.HuhHuh?
#Don't worry and cry if market will be sudden dump due to bad news.
#Don't enter in the peak value of coin if you have no idea about the achieved target.
#Don't forget stop-loss on support if coin has multiple supports.
#Don't invest in dead coin.
#Trade at your own risk.
#And last dont regret if you sell the coin and coin goes up ,profit is always profit ,because in both situation you will regret if coin goes down you will say why i didnt sell and if coin goes up you will  say shit ,why i need wait I sell in low price but the thing is profit is always better ,profit is profit ,always set what percentage you want from the particular coin and sell it .That set.Never regret next trade is waiting for you.

IF YOU FOLLOW THESE RULES NO ONE CAN BEAT YOU IN TRADING .
Pages:
Jump to: