Pages:
Author

Topic: important point - page 11. (Read 2522 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
May 13, 2018, 05:58:03 PM
I would add some other topics also:
 - influence on the state currency
 - using of the bitcoin for criminal purposes in the country
1. BTC can influence on the state currency?

Not really, not at the level, we are now, we would have reached a really significant level of adoption so BTC could threaten the stability of the national currency.
Other than that - the countries where bitcoin was declared illegal are almost always economically unstable.
So when their own currency is unstable to the point of breaking - bitcoin is not even needed to push things there.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 05:19:42 PM
government that prohibits bitcoin in some countries. If the government can accept the existence of bitcoin there are some important points in it:
* can pay off the "debt" of the country
* Improve the economy of the people
* Decrease in poverty level
I want to know what you think.
really I do not understand why btc is related to these things. To own btc everyone must use the money to buy, even if the government can not issue btc itself. You think btc will reduce the poverty level but I do not think so, the poor seem to have no impact from this because they  poorly approach to it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
May 13, 2018, 05:06:39 PM
government that prohibits bitcoin in some countries. If the government can accept the existence of bitcoin there are some important points in it:

The above three conditions are a natural thing of a state's demand for bitcoin acceptance. The community of bitcoin users will agree with this because basically they also want the country to grow and overcome the problems of the country, especially economic problems. Actually, from the bottom of the heart of the bitcoin users also want to contribute to improve the economy of each country. It's just that they do not want to be victimized and used by the state as a profit because with the acceptance of bitcoin any government will receive profit from each of their transactions when exchanging bitcoin to fiat if the government provides official exchange services managed by the government.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
May 13, 2018, 01:41:35 PM

I don't think bitcoin can pay the debt of the countries. That would need the people holding bitcoin would be paying for those debts, which doesn't sounds right at all...
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
May 13, 2018, 01:31:26 PM
Are you kidding?Do you really think that any country wold come forward to accept such a high volatile currency?If any such country accepts,then when bitcoin price crashes,what would happen to such country's reserves?The country would be in a disaster.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
May 13, 2018, 01:29:59 PM
I think we should also add bitcoin to the domestic government.
Registration of bitcoin transactions.
Whether to affect the domestic legal tender.

Bitcoin can help any government in terms of employment creation, new small scale business and making people self employed, getting a new revenue as a source of tax on bitcoin which will help the economy of the country, easily transfer of payment to anywhere in the world etc.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 01:28:13 PM
If bitcoin is introduced into the state system, then the main problem of the financial system will disappear - corruption. I think this is the most important point in the usefulness of bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 01:23:33 PM
it was great news to all country of legal but some country .If every country receives bitcoin I think that's a very good thing, and I believe that bitcoin, in particular, can reduce poverty when a lot of people invest in bitcoins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 08:07:33 PM
If in my opinion, if the government can accept the existence of bitcoin may be economically a country that receives bitcoin can grow economically, because maybe bitcoin basically present to provide an opportunity for us not to be away with people out there who financially have the ability to do something from what they have. With us following the bitcoin development we indirectly get closer to the person financially. Because there is something more value that we can get from us to follow this bitcoin, we are better able to discern the opportunities that exist in every bitcoin and other coins
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
May 10, 2018, 07:14:17 PM
Bitcoin could also bring new job opportunities, new businesses, Bitcoin will hold really help the country in the economic side, but I am more excited about how Bitcoin could change the transactions system, easy transactions between countries, and transparent transactions using blockchain system, it will be so great if all countries agree to accept bitcoin
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 06:49:07 PM
I also think like that, but not to pay off the debts of the country, bitcoin will reduce the poverty rate in a country that uses cryptocurrency and this will greatly help the government in reducing the unemployment that is happening in every developing country.
Activity: 140
May 10, 2018, 04:07:27 PM
crypto is the new currency it is surely to replace normal paper or card money in the future but the government do not  accept it cannot pay of the debts or decrease poverty level it is just a new mode of transaction
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 26, 2018, 11:14:22 AM
I disagree with this point...because I think Bitcoin or Blockchain is technology or cryptocurrency
so.. If the government want to get your points, I think just accept the existence of bitcoin is not enough
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
April 26, 2018, 10:52:25 AM

I would like to raise an inquiry on how will bitcoin oay off a debt of a country as I keep on coming up blank. To me, what bitcoin does to a cou try is it enables its government and the constitutions around it that it might be time for a change on it. It broadens the financial landscape of not just the place but also empowers its consumers by giving them freedom and convenience in every transaction made thus producing a symbiosis to each other
Activity: 19
April 26, 2018, 10:50:04 AM

Hello, there! In my humble opinion, Bitcoin wouldn't change a thing. I think they simply don't know yet how to make profits out of this. If u are investing in crypto you could also lose your money....how this can help to eradicate poverty or other stuff like that?...Improve the economy of the people? Maybe so, unless if u are a killer in the market or at least a profitable one. Best of luck!
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 03:00:09 AM
If every country receives bitcoin I think that's a very good thing, and I believe that bitcoin, in particular, can reduce poverty when a lot of people invest in bitcoins.
Activity: 154
April 26, 2018, 01:54:28 AM

important points of bitcoin existence; it helps increase the economy of the people and also pay the debt of the country and make it stronger and stronger
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
January 31, 2018, 04:37:43 AM

I disagree. bitcoin is a currency, you can think of it as a tool too. and it is not a magic tool to make money for anyone who has ever gotten involved with it. so it can not decrease poverty, it can not improve economy of a country and can not do a lot of other things.

in fact bitcoin may have increase the poverty! there have been a lot of newbies who started investing in bitcoin in the past couple of months and many of them bought on highs and sold after a dip which led to losing a lot of money, then bitcoin went up they bought back too late and panic sold in the correction/dip and lost a lot more money.

this has nothing to do with banning or not banning bitcoin though!
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
January 31, 2018, 04:30:40 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
January 31, 2018, 04:26:54 AM

Probably the best post I could see right now. Yes, I also agree with this. Those countries are just banning them because they are just too scared that people may rely on themselves rather than the government itself.

Yes, and they are afraid that they will loose control
Pages:
Jump to: