Pages:
Author

Topic: Improvements in Bounty Campaigns - page 2. (Read 434 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 503
October 16, 2018, 07:24:46 AM
Hi Everyone!
I'm a Newbie here and I would love to hear some of your experiences with Bounty campaigns.  ( some examples )

The question is : What would you change or might add to make it more reliable or interesting?

I think the best thing that could happen to bounty management is the restriction on the maximum number of participants a particular manager can handle. If a campaign is going to be inviting huge number of participants, then the managers should be more than one person. The same thing goes for the various arms of bounties being managed by different individuals with that, there would close monitoring and ensuring only quality contents are shunned out and improvement can be seen in that section of the forum.
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
October 16, 2018, 12:14:56 AM
The bounty campaigns have changed right now. The main problems are hunters not getting profitable rewards, too many scam projects, a large number of participants, hunters cheating and spamming etc.

The question is : What would you change or might add to make it more reliable or interesting?

1. Add rank, merit requirements to participate in bounty campaigns.
2. Remove the social media reposting campaigns. (Most hunters are cheating with fake followers, friends with social media profiles and spamming because those activities are not a good thing for the project)
3. Accept high-quality articles, videos, infographics. (Please let them share those activities from social media)
4. Make payments weekly or monthly via bitcoin or ethereum. (Because payments via own tokens losing a large number of investors. We can see huge dump on after bounty distribution. The next thing is payments are guaranteed and bounty hunters know they are not wasting their time)
5. Add some rules for bounty managers.

I don't think bounty managers and project owners not going to follow this rules. Because of most scam projects are not going to pay with bitcoin or ethereum and they want flood spam posts about their projects. They only need to collect funds. I think bitcointalk have to change this to avoid scam ICOs.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
October 15, 2018, 10:32:53 AM

2. Add rules for the Bounty Managers and penalties

Double it.
On the one hand, this will reduce the number of campaigns (which is not bad) and most importantly it will force managers to choose projects more carefully. I believe that campaign managers should bear the same responsibility for the success/failure of the project as the developers.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3150
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
October 15, 2018, 09:15:34 AM
1. Add merit requirements for the participants:
Jr. Member 6 and above
Member 15 above
Full member 110
Sr. member 265
Hero 515
Legendary 1015

2. Add rules for the Bounty Managers and penalties

3. Restrict the participants up to 100 max.

4. Kick out everyone quoting their reports from previous weeks.

5. Pay only in bitcoin/eth to avoid scammers

6. Every manager who have not enough trust rating to you an escrow.
Activity: 112
Merit: 20
October 15, 2018, 08:44:51 AM
Reduce the number of posts from 15 to 10

it'll definitely help us cut down on spam posts,15 posts a week is so much IMO, and considering the fact that spammers are only concerned about completing their arduos task with no knowledge or Effort towards contributing to our forum,

Hence a reduction in the number of the posts per week will help us cut down on spam.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 08:16:00 AM
Hi Everyone!
I'm a Newbie here and I would love to hear some of your experiences with Bounty campaigns.  ( some examples )

Pages:
Jump to: