Pages:
Author

Topic: [IMX] IMPACT | NO PREMINE/NO ICO | REAL LONGTERM CRYPTO | X11 ALGO | POS NOW| - page 30. (Read 41907 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
From what I see is: Someone happy and someone unhappy with NO PREMINE/NO ICO coin  Undecided

But honestly, if coin with NO PREMINE/NO ICO, then the community involvement is very important, we can't expect dev to do all the free job.

I still prefer coin with dev PREMINE, of course maybe (or maybe not) dev will dump the coin. But without PREMINE, you will see someone (first batch miner) is planning to dump without exchanger now, lol~~

I have no idea what you're talking about >.>

Deflection. They have their premine, they set impossible conditions for people to mine, while they did mine.

Is there even an explorer?

I would never dream of a release without an explorer, so people can look and see what is going on rather than listen to banal assertions from  the "team".

I was making a joke about first batch miners trying to dump without exchanges, like what I did like two pages back haha

They can open a Google sheet, this has potential.
Activity: 75
From what I see is: Someone happy and someone unhappy with NO PREMINE/NO ICO coin  Undecided

But honestly, if coin with NO PREMINE/NO ICO, then the community involvement is very important, we can't expect dev to do all the free job.

I still prefer coin with dev PREMINE, of course maybe (or maybe not) dev will dump the coin. But without PREMINE, you will see someone (first batch miner) is planning to dump without exchanger now, lol~~

Deflection. They have their premine, they set impossible conditions for people to mine, while they did mine.

I would never dream of a release without an explorer, so people can look and see what is going on rather than listen to banal assertions from  the "team".

I was making a joke about first batch miners trying to dump without exchanges, like what I did like two pages back haha

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Exchange?
I contacted many of them. But no response yet.  Undecided
IMX is no premine\ no ipo. We would like to go via voting process.
Development is up to us (devs) (IMX was not created for quick bucks). But to get on exchange it is more up to on community activity.
As a dev team. We are not much interested on dumping from miners. If IMX will get listed on some middle/ or bigger exchange. There will be only dumping from miners side .

If anyone is interested on listing on Yobit or Cryptopia. You can use free listing request.
I will also open BTC donation address (all funds will be used only for listing on exchanges)

BTC donation address: 15xN3ZkWFyXChaVAknwMoSjuubmdj9CkA7
IMX donation address: XsgBXAxzQxims7CZe4oH1xFdwkvRFdHaBg

You have been mining the coin, while a bunch of impossible to mine at pools popped up for others. You have your premine. Just pay Yobit the 0.10, which is rather cheap considering.
Activity: 613
Merit: 250
Exchange?
Development is up to us (devs) (IMX was not created for quick bucks). But to get on exchange it is more up to on community activity.
As a dev team. We are not much interested on dumping from miners. If IMX will get listed on some middle/ or bigger exchange. There will be only dumping from miners side .

If anyone is interested on listing on Yobit or Cryptopia. You can use free listing request.
I will also open BTC donation address (all funds will be used only for listing on exchanges)

BTC donation address: 15xN3ZkWFyXChaVAknwMoSjuubmdj9CkA7
IMX donation address: XsgBXAxzQxims7CZe4oH1xFdwkvRFdHaBg

why create a dead coin . you must first create a promotion plan . then a coin .
Activity: 70
Good news is POS works fine. I already hit few of them.  Smiley
Enjoy staking with low diff.
Activity: 70
Exchange?

BTC donation address: 185gF8Tom39RaMZnBEHZJtFZtCKuo193yV
IMX donation address: XmFsCx8rM4ZYmJ5A4Xvuv6eqjUgEwTCeze
Activity: 179
Activity: 613
Any new updates on Impact today. I'm sure the Devs are busy, but a little more info would most certainly generate more buzz around the coin. I've already mined a couple million coins while the diff is low, but I'd like to know what the future has in store for them.
РУССКИЙ
таблетки от головной болитаблетки от головной боли .27 / 10000
АНГЛИЙСКИЙ
Перевести вGoogleBing
headache tablets .
Activity: 251
Merit: 251
Any new updates on Impact today. I'm sure the Devs are busy, but a little more info would most certainly generate more buzz around the coin. I've already mined a couple million coins while the diff is low, but I'd like to know what the future has in store for them.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Can also email coinexchange.io. They will list coin for free but have low volume.
I would be down for an OTC trade if anyone is interested. I'll do it in small(ish) amounts so there's little risk to either party. I've got 900k I would be willing to let go of, just PM me if you want to see about an exchange. I'm willing to use an escrow too, provided someone can find a trustworthy party.

0.02BTC for 2 Million IMX :-)
Cost to mine exceeds that offer, sorry.
not if you mine with the cheap Baikal miner that consumes less power than a standard PC, but has the power of 20 GPU's.
One gpu I mined 100k IMX in 6 hours.
Alright, let me rephrase that.
MY cost to mine exceeds your offer. Thanks again.
Activity: 248
I would be down for an OTC trade if anyone is interested. I'll do it in small(ish) amounts so there's little risk to either party. I've got 900k I would be willing to let go of, just PM me if you want to see about an exchange. I'm willing to use an escrow too, provided someone can find a trustworthy party.

not if you mine with the cheap Baikal miner that consumes less power than a standard PC, but has the power of 20 GPU's.
One gpu I mined 100k IMX in 6 hours.

Activity: 248

Activity: 69
1% fee

Example for ImpactCoin

stratum+tcp://www.mineradorabrasil.com:10032 -u coinpayoutaddress -p x

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/MinerWITHBrasil

Diff
10008 - 0.01
10032 - 0.01 / 30
10256- 1 / 50

More information in the site