Pages:
Author

Topic: In 40 Seconds, Wall Street Journal Editor Shut Down Al Sharpton - page 2. (Read 2754 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Well, at least you didn't suggest the cop just run away and hide!!! BTW if MB did go for the cops gun its a felony so if his dna is on the weapon then Wilson was making an arrest for a felony, not jaywalking as the left claims. I don't know if punching a cop is a felony, the other mistake MB made that the left ignores.
Blacks are only 13% of the population.  I didn't realize that.  I think the Spanish population is much larger than that. The left doesn't want an honest discussion;  never have, never will.
Even when failing to do so costs the lives of hundreds if not thousands of blacks each year.
So you are equating a law enforcement officer who shoots an unarmed kid with a thug who shoots an unarmed kid and saying people really just shouldn't expect more of a law enforcement officer?

Okay.  Got it.
That's not what was said at all, but as usual your reading comprehension is lacking. The problem is the number of people that think punching out a cop is OK and makes them a hero. And as much as you want to claim that a 6'4" 290 lb man is not a deadly weapon that could do great bodily harm or murder a cop that's not reality. MB had already fought with the cop, punched him and possibly gone for his gun and your idea that the cop should just stand there while the 290 lb hulk runs toward him is not realistic. Well, at least not to rational and civilized people which makes me wonder why you think that way.
Why didn't the cop call for back up before throwing his car in reverse to come back and  again confront Brown.  And where are the pictures of the cop.  They sure managed to get the pictures of Brown in the store that has no bearing on this case.  Why can't they be as fast with pictures of the supposedly injured cop.

But since it was a black man then what the hell .Instead of trying to defuse the situation they brought out the equipment that should only be used in a war zone. Put out derogatory information on brown but nothing on the cops injury.  Seems a little like a serious case of CYA.
Really l? Why didn't he sit there and do nothing while he waited for back up and the perps walked away? Is that really your best thinking? The photos of the cop are not part of the info covered under the states sunshine law and it is evidence in an ongoing investigation, in a grand jury hearing and may be evidence in a criminal trial. How's this, if the evidence shows the cop lied the prosecutor would arrest him now to quell the violence because if the it gets out later that the evidence pointed to the cops guilt and the pros. avoided arresting him all hell would break lose and the pros would probably lose his job. The fact that he hasn't arrested the cop leads me to believe the evidence shows  the cop told the truth. The ballistics tests and the blood drop patterns from MB will tell the story.
Activity: 448
Blacks are only 13% of the population.  I didn't realize that.  I think the Spanish population is much larger than that. The left doesn't want an honest discussion;  never have, never will.
Even when failing to do so costs the lives of hundreds if not thousands of blacks each year.
So you are equating a law enforcement officer who shoots an unarmed kid with a thug who shoots an unarmed kid and saying people really just shouldn't expect more of a law enforcement officer?

Okay.  Got it.
That's not what was said at all, but as usual your reading comprehension is lacking. The problem is the number of people that think punching out a cop is OK and makes them a hero. And as much as you want to claim that a 6'4" 290 lb man is not a deadly weapon that could do great bodily harm or murder a cop that's not reality. MB had already fought with the cop, punched him and possibly gone for his gun and your idea that the cop should just stand there while the 290 lb hulk runs toward him is not realistic. Well, at least not to rational and civilized people which makes me wonder why you think that way.
Why didn't the cop call for back up before throwing his car in reverse to come back and  again confront Brown.  And where are the pictures of the cop.  They sure managed to get the pictures of Brown in the store that has no bearing on this case.  Why can't they be as fast with pictures of the supposedly injured cop.

But since it was a black man then what the hell .Instead of trying to defuse the situation they brought out the equipment that should only be used in a war zone. Put out derogatory information on brown but nothing on the cops injury.  Seems a little like a serious case of CYA.

Okay.  Got it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Sharpton is a professional polemicist who is not interested in the facts
Only in making a good living from deepening the polarisation
And, for those of you on the left with stunning clairvoyance and the ability to actually FEEL what other people felt when they were going through a life-altering event, EXACTLY what must a white police officer face in order for you to allow him the latitude of fearing for his actual health, safety, and life?:

See A, B, C, and D above.

Okay.  Got it.
Anyone who can punch and break an eye socket is not ''unarmed".  Also, he was the thug, not the policeman.  I don't especially like cops, either.  But from everything that has been said, I question that he shot a person who was not threatening his life.
It really is not that difficult to break someone's eye socket. A carefully landed punch can do that pretty easily.  Not dismissing it as a serious injury, but I also question this officer being "severely" beaten and able to walk around and stay at the scene of this killing for a long time.

The question in my post isn't really so much about this set of circumstances, it's about the standard to which we hold police officers versus anyone else.
Okay, let's cut to the chase.

For those of you on the left, EXACTLY how serious a physical beating should a white police officer be required to sustain from a black man before you allow him to protect himself?  I'll make it easy for you with multiple choice:

A:   Both of the white officer's eyes MUST BE swollen shut before he is allowed to draw his weapon.

B:   The white officer's gun must have been wrested from him by the black man, the white officer must have been shot by the black man with his own gun, and another struggle which results in the white officer reclaiming his weapon, at which point the white officer is allowed to shoot the black man, but just once.

C:  The white officer must have no fewer than four fractures or breaks of bones in his body, caused by a struggle with the black man, at which point he is allowed to draw his weapon and fire.

D:  All of the above.
Activity: 378

Okay.  Got it.
Anyone who can punch and break an eye socket is not ''unarmed".  Also, he was the thug, not the policeman.  I don't especially like cops, either.  But from everything that has been said, I question that he shot a person who was not threatening his life.

Okay.  Got it.
Juan Williams already tried to address the issue and he was shut down. This board tried to initiate an honest conversation on the issue and the lefties shut it down. Until the country as a whole can honestly address the problem the problem will continue.
Wall Street Journal editorial board member Jason Riley, who is also the author of Please Stop Helping Us: How Liberals Make It Harder for Blacks to Succeed, went on “Meet the Press.” There, he shared some tough words for the black community and professional race baiters profiting off of the chaos in Ferguson, Missouri after the shooting death of Michael Brown.

I don’t want to litigate this in the press that the officer used excessive force, I think he should be prosecuted, but let’s not pretend our morgues and cemeteries are full of young black men because cops are shooting them,” he said. “The reality is that it’s because other black people are shooting them, and we need to talk about black criminality.

And

Blacks are only 13 percent of the population, but they’re 50 percent of homicide victims in this country and 90 percent of these victims are killed by other black people. At the same time, at the same weekend that this went down in Ferguson, we had 26 shootings in Chicago, but Al Sharpton didn’t head to Chicago. He headed to St. Louis because he has an entirely different agenda, which is to continue to blame whites.

This are explosive and true comments which have more impact because of Riley’s first-hand experience. While Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton fan the flames of racial hatred and squeeze every penny out of this tragedy, black people are being shot by other blacks in every urban city. Watch as the host Andrea Mitchell does everything she can to interrupt his clear and principled message.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/whoa-just-40-seconds-wall-street-journal-editor-shut-al-sharpton-professional-race-baiters/#ixzz3B4njgiaB
Pages:
Jump to: