Pages:
Author

Topic: In case you're interested - page 3. (Read 378 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
March 24, 2018, 11:30:48 AM
The decision from China is surprising, but as for the rest these are very good news. Does "legal" means that you won't be sentenced for using cryptocurrencies, or that the governments will work on integrating cryptos into their economic system?
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
March 24, 2018, 10:30:49 AM
I just noticed that the banning of cryptocurrency is mostly happened in Asia specially, China and SoKor. And European countries proclaimed that bitcoin is legal as well as USA and other countries in America. Crypto enthusiasts affect much by the g20 summit and I think whatever result will happens, there is always a positive in crypto.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
March 24, 2018, 10:27:31 AM
So you just copied the list from Wikipedia and added some personal opinions, right?
Can you please let me know if is this called G20 and you have only 19 members there?
Also you counted 7 neutral votes , but your list only shows 6.

And since we're on topic, Brazil has clearly said that is doesn't want to regulate bitcoins and the signals are not at all positive.

It seems to me that the results of the G20 summit can not be commented. Everything remains as it is. For me it is good. I don't expect anything good from legalization.

They've already moved the deadline to July..
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-g20-argentina-bitcoin/g20-agrees-to-monitor-cryptocurrencies-but-no-action-yet-idUSKBN1GW2R9
Activity: 630
Merit: 272
March 24, 2018, 10:13:32 AM
It seems to me that the change in the status of bitcoin is not legal in China could compensate for the status of all other countries. But this is a fantasy. It seems to me that the results of the G20 summit can not be commented. Everything remains as it is. For me it is good. I don't expect anything good from legalization.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 10:02:04 AM

*#CRYPTOCURRENCY #G20 #RESULTS 

First conclusions of the G20 meeting for the purposes of the Cryptocurrency scenario, in case you are interested in:

Argentina = Neutral

Australia = Legal

Brazil = Legal

Canada = Legal

China = Temporarily prohibited (illegal)

France = Legal

Germany = Legal

India = Neutral

Indonesia = Neutral

Italy = Legal

Japan = Legal

Mexico = Restricted

Russia = Restricted (previously illegal until the recent unlocking of 40 encryption sites)

Saudi Arabia = Restricted

South Africa = Legal

South Korea = Restricted (Regulatory action previously legal but pending)

Turkey = Legal

UK = Legal

US = Legal

Countries invited for the 2018 G20 meeting

Chile = Legal

Jamaica = Neutral

The Netherlands = Legal

Rwanda = Neutral

Senegal = Neutral

Singapore = Legal

Spain = Legal

15 legal, 7 neutral, 4 Restricted,  1 illegal