Pages:
Author

Topic: in future the Bitcoin will be the Money of Rich people only - page 3. (Read 915 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 559
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
if in 2020 it goes to 100,000.so the holder of one bitcoin just will also be an owner of 100k USD that means he'll be rich .
People don't hold that money forever though.  Sooner or later, it goes back into circulation.

Price rises also can't increase forever, so eventually it'll have to even out.  There's also the basic psychology of trading, which really doesn't involve HODLing as much as people would like to think that it does.
if its price rises like 100.000 then its fee will be around 70 100 USD or more or less may be
That's not how transaction fees work.  They don't have to increase proportionately with price.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
Yes, but the problem with it, is that mining fees are very high at these moments, bitcoin was made to replace the real currencies, but it can not act like that at the moment. If you go to a coffee shop who accepts bitcoin, and you are paying for a coffee who is worth $1,25, you are going to pay more than five dollars for the fees, this is why bitcoin can not be used for small transactions, and not even for the less-recurses people who does not even have 0.01 bitcoin at all.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
as i am watching bitcoin since 2013 . i think this time is not a newbie time as its about 5 year while this bold Crypto in ups and downs . people called this bubble but they adopted it later.

my opinion on bitcoin in coming some years about bitcoin is that in future this will be the money of rich people just because of 2 points according to my study , may be i am not correct .

1. the low supply of this is the main reason due to which its being demanded high . and day by day its price is rising like hundreds and thousands of USD .as from December till now in 11 to 12 months this got about 10 times higher price. and its getting more higher to make rich who are already rich . if in 2020 it goes to 100,000.so the holder of one bitcoin just will also be an owner of 100k USD that means he'll be rich .

2. the fee in the transaction is about 0.0001 . this amount is about 7 USD today more or less but approx. in future if its price rises like 100.000 then its fee will be around 70 100 USD or more or less may be . that means alot for a poor person . this will be making distance from poor with the bitcoin . and slowly this will be the property and possession of rich people . i am not in its high fees favor but its becoming fact. in past i am eye witness  that we were paying like 13 cents and some more before December 2016 and now we have to pay  5 to 7 USD for each transaction .

suggestions and ideas to my opinion will be appriciated. thanks alot to reading my words.
Pages:
Jump to: