Pages:
Author

Topic: In gambling, Money is more important than knowledge and luck - page 12. (Read 8200 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
While money and knowledge do help in gambling it all comes down to luck. You may start with dust and due to incredible luck gain an incredible profit. So the most important part of gambling for me is 100% luck.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
I disagree with the title of this thread. All three are important but money and skill are more important.

But in arguing against the title, what good is your money if you do not have the proper skill in knowing how and what to bet? Your money will be useless no matter how much it is. Cheesy
Activity: 700
I think three of them are all important, where Luck is the most important one,
IMO,  Luck > Money > Knowledge...

most people think money is the most important as you need it to start with,
however, Luck is the factor that can make your little amount become Big...

Yeah these are very important factors for gambling to get start, knowledge and luck can turned little amount into fortune, but we can't avoid the importance of money for gambling, in some betting style we have to use little martingale if we don't have enough funds than will lose for sure.
copper member
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I think for gambling the most important is luck because almost all of gambling games depend on luck, however if you have an incredible knowledge like being able to memorizing and predicting the next card being dealt like in the movie called 21 then luck can be outrun by knowledge, if money you can just simply borrow it

Everything has their own independent importance in gambling, And yeah luck is very important to win your bets in gambling but money is also important if you don't have enough money for gambling then how would you gamble ?
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
luck is always required in gambling and you can't ignore it and without luck you can never win! so even if you have no money but you are lucky you can claim faucet (like 200-1000 satoshi) put the multiplier to max number and bet the max amount and with luck and no money you can make a huge profit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
I think for gambling the most important is luck because almost all of gambling games depend on luck, however if you have an incredible knowledge like being able to memorizing and predicting the next card being dealt like in the movie called 21 then luck can be outrun by knowledge, if money you can just simply borrow it
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Money to start.
Knowledge to manage.
Luck to win.
All three has their own importance and individual role in gambling. But which is most important one for gambling. Can we manage to be profitable with any one of them. What is your opinion.

I believed knowledge is more important compare to those three choices.

Yeah money is important but what can you do with it if you don't have a knowledge on how to win and use a methods in gambling.

In knowledge, You use it to control your self, the amount you Bet and the Time you spend with gambling games to limit or to avoid addiction in it, which in result will save your money.

Play for fun and play intelligently guys.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Money to start.
Knowledge to manage.
Luck to win.
All three has their own importance and individual role in gambling. But which is most important one for gambling. Can we manage to be profitable with any one of them. What is your opinion.

maybe for half people this is true, but for the rest, i think luck will be important point, because in gambling, we need more luck than money. with small money, if we have more luck, the chance to come out to be a winner is big. but as you said, the three point will have in one packet, can not be separate.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
there is some case in gambling where it is not pure luck, like poker and sports betting, but on any others except the two. For me, its pure luck.

Yes, I do agree that sports and poker may not fully depend on luck but without some luck, I don't think anyone can win continuously or most of the bets in any games. So luck is a must factor in gambling whether it is probably fair games or knowledge oriented games.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I think three of them are all important, where Luck is the most important one,
IMO,  Luck > Money > Knowledge...

most people think money is the most important as you need it to start with,
however, Luck is the factor that can make your little amount become Big...
Activity: 756
Money to start.
Knowledge to manage.
Luck to win.

I like your question.
And i like these three things need in every field of life not only in gambling. But if i talk about gambling, so gambling is a risky game, and most powerful thing in it and it is Luck, because if you have luck than definitely you will be win with a small amount of money. And in gambling knowledge is not important thing.
for me sir what is important first is your knowledge  on how to mange your money because if luck come on your way the smartest ways is to use your knowledge and balance the game, and your money will be valued because of your knowledge always need to be familiar with the game in order to win and that use your knowledge.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Money to start.
Knowledge to manage.
Luck to win.

I like your question.
And i like these three things need in every field of life not only in gambling. But if i talk about gambling, so gambling is a risky game, and most powerful thing in it and it is Luck, because if you have luck than definitely you will be win with a small amount of money. And in gambling knowledge is not important thing.
Activity: 574
Without money you can't start, without a knowledge it will lead you to a big loss situation and the most important ingredient is LUCK to yield more profit. In my opinion ,I think luck is the most important factor in gambling.

Defintiely. Money and knowledge is really unneeded if you have tons of luck. YOu can literally hit the 9900x payout 30 times in a row if you had luck, and gain a bunch of coins from faucet.

However some games does require skill, like poker.
copper member
Activity: 2212
Merit: 605
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
Without money you can't start, without a knowledge it will lead you to a big loss situation and the most important ingredient is LUCK to yield more profit. In my opinion ,I think luck is the most important factor in gambling.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Yes without money you cannot gamble so I think its more important than both to be honest.
I also think that with gambling you do not need any knowledge you can just bet and with no money that is not a option..

I must say that luck is also a high factor in gambling but money is still more important.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Yes I think this is true because gambling is really depending on luck and if you do not have to gamble again and again you cannot try out your luck and win some nice amounts with gambling.

Luck is more important.  Even if you have to copy the winning strategy of another lucky player but you don't have the luck, you wind up losing.  Betting auto is not a good strategy.  Better have that knowledge.  Red can come consecutively and you might end up losing everything in an uncontrolled roll instantly.  Bear in mind that the winning strategy you have today might not work the next day.  As on admins once told me, the best strategy "is not to lose".
copper member
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Money to start.
Knowledge to manage.
Luck to win.

All these things are important for gambling.. But i think money is more important if you have money you play gambling and if you have no money but you have knowledge and luck then your knowledge and luck is useless , you will not be able to play gambling.
Activity: 294
Money to start.
Knowledge to manage.
Luck to win.

Thats true indeed.money is the most important cause if u have let's say 1 btc at primedice,you can do safe tactics/strategys because if u haave so much,u wont bust fast i mean after many losses.You need to get a shitton of losses in a row ,so you have smaller chance to loose all.That makes money the most important factor indeed
Activity: 364
Of course money is the most important thing due to the fact that you can do so much with money.
Without the money you cannot gamble and its also the only thing you need to gamble.
Activity: 770
Bazinga!
for my money and strategy = luck. because in gambling it all really depends on luck.

but in some types of gambling, such as poker and sports betting, if you have a good strategy, it is very helpful, and does not require a large fortune.

i agree.

all of these will only depend on the type of game you are playing and sometimes it can even depend on the strategy that you are using.

but luck is always one of the important things that you must have or otherwise you will never be successful in gambling.
Pages:
Jump to: