Pages:
Author

Topic: In Gambling, Money is not everything - page 23. (Read 15753 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
July 03, 2017, 06:33:41 PM
First thing which I want when I gamble is to make a lot of money and second thing is to have a lot of fun and yea money is everything in gambling for me.
That will come together, if your ultimate goal is to make money then you cannot have fun when you do not win, that's actually one of the reason why many gamblers loses more since we are too ambitious to make money without knowing our real chances of winning. As for me now, I think winning is not an easy thing but to have fun is always possible anytime because I can easily accept my loses and I am not addicted to gambling.
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
July 03, 2017, 06:08:41 PM
First thing which I want when I gamble is to make a lot of money and second thing is to have a lot of fun and yea money is everything in gambling for me.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
July 03, 2017, 06:06:46 PM
gambling is not alll about money. Its about fun, entertainment and co-relation between gamblers. Think of it as a type of socializing with others. Money is just a number but the real essence of gambling is Entertainment, thrill and satisfaction.

Can you say the thing for online gambling when you don't get to meet and socialize? It's different dude and you can't risk your money for mere entertainment whereas the house always profit and you go back home broke than before? To me it's never been entertainment and I'm carrying that mindset as the guide that keeps me going.
the fact that gambling won't make anybody profitable actually should be enough as a proof that gambling aren't a source of income but people insist to keep considering doing it to make money , which it is not makes any sense right?

ideally indeed gambling are for having fun but not much can really enjoy about that.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
July 03, 2017, 04:26:09 PM
What I think is whosoever steps into gambling definitely has money in his mind. I doubt that people start gambling for sole motto of fun. It is always money. I agree there are people who don't feel bad after losing. But that is different thing. Why he gambled at first place is because of winning some extra money. Money is always a driving factor in gambling.

Because there are some few people who are just doing gambling because they don't know where to spend their money anymore, that is why the reason for them why they are doing gambling is just for fun, either way, they will be happy of course if they are going to win on it at the same time. But for me, gambling is all about money all the time, since we are all after the price.

I just can't phantom what some people say that they gamble for fun and not profit, why did you gamble then? It's just hypocrisy and I know money is everything in gambling; it is money that both the house and the gambler craves for and nothing less so it cannot be separated from gambling.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
July 02, 2017, 09:45:10 PM
What I think is whosoever steps into gambling definitely has money in his mind. I doubt that people start gambling for sole motto of fun. It is always money. I agree there are people who don't feel bad after losing. But that is different thing. Why he gambled at first place is because of winning some extra money. Money is always a driving factor in gambling.

Because there are some few people who are just doing gambling because they don't know where to spend their money anymore, that is why the reason for them why they are doing gambling is just for fun, either way, they will be happy of course if they are going to win on it at the same time. But for me, gambling is all about money all the time, since we are all after the price.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
July 02, 2017, 09:19:33 PM
gambling is not alll about money. Its about fun, entertainment and co-relation between gamblers. Think of it as a type of socializing with others. Money is just a number but the real essence of gambling is Entertainment, thrill and satisfaction.

Can you say the thing for online gambling when you don't get to meet and socialize? It's different dude and you can't risk your money for mere entertainment whereas the house always profit and you go back home broke than before? To me it's never been entertainment and I'm carrying that mindset as the guide that keeps me going.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
July 02, 2017, 08:57:49 PM
One thing is for sure is that gambling is already related to money. Be honest, once you heard the word gambling, it's already pertaining to something that has value. You put money and you expect something in return. I hope everyone treats it with entertainment, not for profit making that you would rely on it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
July 02, 2017, 08:46:11 PM
Activity: 504
July 02, 2017, 07:42:28 PM
So you disagree on the thread which i am suppose to agree with you because gambling is everything first the money to spend and even we don't say that we aim for money then what will be the reason fun it is given or any reward that we claim after winning in a game.
I think not only money but so many other factors that are too much important for gambling. for example your  luck ,experience, gambling skill, gambling tricks, knowledge, analysis, emotional control and so much. I think these are the most important factors in gambling for which we depend for our success.
Activity: 750
Merit: 252
July 02, 2017, 07:27:13 PM
Gambling for me is is closely tied with money winning and I think that with majority of people is the same thing. One of my friends has a tennis player that worship. He usually place bet on the opponent when important match is playing, just to have any satisfaction at the and. Either victory of his man or money in his pocket. Totally crazy and he is not gambler at all. Only gambling activity in his life was and are those bets.
Activity: 812
July 02, 2017, 02:16:58 PM
So you disagree on the thread which i am suppose to agree with you because gambling is everything first the money to spend and even we don't say that we aim for money then what will be the reason fun it is given or any reward that we claim after winning in a game.

Indeed, money is on our mind then we start to play gambling. Otherwise only few people are playing gambling only for gain fun from gambling. It is true and also it is reality, even many time we said that we are playing gambling only for fun and entertainment but in reality we want to win and win the money from the heart beating. Money is more attractive thing than fun and entertainment in gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
July 02, 2017, 10:42:31 AM
Gambling is basically an entertaining platform but nowadays gambling has become an income source, definitely money is not everything in gambling. People willing to spend money on gambling for enjoying and passing a good time, but it depends on the person what purpose he or she wants to fullfil desire..
Gambling is not gambling if money is not involved in it, so money is everything in gambling. Do you think any of gamblers are gambling just because they are having good time and fun? Why don't they choose to play with play money without any chance to win real money? Because everyone likes money, and everyone is gambling for money, and when we are winning we are having fun, I don't think anyone here is having fun while losing money.
Maybe you're right, Personally in the case of losing my money, I don't feel anything, I am neutral, Not sad and not happy. I don't consider gambling like a source for profit, It's just for fun and entertainement not more for me, So I just put a low amount when i do gambling but i increase the odd by gambling in paralay so when i win i win too much, and when i loss. I don't feel anythings because of too low amount putet.
indeed you might think that it's not your source of making money ,
but since gambling itself is addictive thing you will get addicted when you do gamble continuously ,
and money will always involved there no matter what ,
so i a little bit disagree with the thoughts about money is not everything or whatever it is.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
July 02, 2017, 10:39:08 AM
Gambling is basically an entertaining platform but nowadays gambling has become an income source, definitely money is not everything in gambling. People willing to spend money on gambling for enjoying and passing a good time, but it depends on the person what purpose he or she wants to fullfil desire..
Gambling is not gambling if money is not involved in it, so money is everything in gambling. Do you think any of gamblers are gambling just because they are having good time and fun? Why don't they choose to play with play money without any chance to win real money? Because everyone likes money, and everyone is gambling for money, and when we are winning we are having fun, I don't think anyone here is having fun while losing money.
Maybe you're right, Personally in the case of losing my money, I don't feel anything, I am neutral, Not sad and not happy. I don't consider gambling like a source for profit, It's just for fun and entertainement not more for me, So I just put a low amount when i do gambling but i increase the odd by gambling in paralay so when i win i win too much, and when i loss. I don't feel anythings because of too low amount putet.
Forsooth, I also don't consider gambling as profitable activity because in my recent play on gambling everytime I played I always ended up in losing my money so that I counclude that I won't rely on it anymore and if I want to play gambling again I will make sure that I'll only play the money that I can afford to lose. Furthermore, some of gambling sites have free faucet hence, I could use it instead of money to entertain myself.
Activity: 350
The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets
July 02, 2017, 10:08:40 AM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 02, 2017, 09:54:07 AM
gambling only use strategy, analys and lucky (big percentage)
if you get lucky, you can get jackpot with much profit, big profit
People that make a bunch of money can also make money without any strategy involved depending on how well they can stay awake. People that throw money anywhere that they want usually get very good returns since the people that play with those amounts don't get too attached to the money.

in the game of gambling money, not everything that is needed but only using the strategy, analysts and fortune. for without strategy, analysts and fortune while you have a lot of money but will also lose a lot owned by you.
Activity: 644
July 01, 2017, 09:37:27 PM
Activity: 545
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
July 01, 2017, 09:05:53 PM

if only all gamblers now thinks that way then there should be no addiction in gambling and not even doing illegal acts due to their loses, why risk a lot when we can just risk amounts we can afford to lose and we don't really need to make it as a job wherein we expected to get our income too find a regular job and managed time well if really wants to still play.
Activity: 434
July 01, 2017, 03:26:13 PM
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitrated user: Olysikes1. Authenticate
July 01, 2017, 02:45:03 PM
Additionally, gambling is not also about money, for me, its a way to get more friends and to deepen the friendship. I
How you can make new friends with gambling? deepen the friendship  Roll Eyes
But it is true that gambling can also be a way to get entertained and get rid away of boredom rather than just to get rich quickly.

hell yeah getting away for boredom but if you lose bunch of money boredom will say hi again haha , i just do gamble if i got feelings or any reason that i will trust this pick , i always bet at low stakes so still can afford how much i lose , by the way ill never win such a big amount too Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 01, 2017, 02:38:41 PM

And besides I found it not making sense if an average person (let's say not that rich but not that poor), will just play gambling for fun or entertainment purposes. It's a shit. In the first place, they play gambling to expect money in return. If just for happiness then there are other things to make them happy without putting money on gambling whatever their reason is to play gambling.

And agree, I doubt those person who always says they gambled for fun not thinking about their loss money eventhough that is small. Those small amount if added altogether can considered as decent amount already.
Pages:
Jump to: