Pages:
Author

Topic: In India? Make an Easy $50 - Potential $1000+ Monthly - page 2. (Read 757 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049
What we will Do is:

1. Before the 1st of October: I send the Bill amount + $50 to an Escrow Service (BTC) Using a trusted Escrow on bitcointalk
2. On the 1st of October we will recieve an invoice for the services (which will be billed from the account on the 2nd or 3rd)
3. On the 1st/2nd You will Login to the platform that we pay for, you will add your card, And once it is billed you will remove the card (so no more charges will ever occur)
4. BTC is released from Escrow and you made an easy $50.
What kinda service? I can smell foul play here...
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
If you are India and Have a credit card this is an easy change to make $50.

I have a Bill for a India Service that I need an Indian Credit/Debit Card to Pay for. If I use an American card the account will be shut down. The Bill is about $300-$350.

What you need:
1. Credit/Debit Card with a Balance of $350~
2. To be From India

What we will Do is:

1. Before the 1st of October: I send the Bill amount + $50 to an Escrow Service (BTC) Using a trusted Escrow on bitcointalk
2. On the 1st of October we will recieve an invoice for the services (which will be billed from the account on the 2nd or 3rd)
3. On the 1st/2nd You will Login to the platform that we pay for, you will add your card, And once it is billed you will remove the card (so no more charges will ever occur)
4. BTC is released from Escrow and you made an easy $50.

If this works out well we may have a chance for you to make $1000-1500 Doing this on multiple accounts for us (You would need a unique debit/credit card).

This may sound strange but is all 100% legit, we really need someone from India who can pay these bills for us as we do not have proper payment sources for this.
Pages:
Jump to: