Pages:
Author

Topic: [IN STOCK] Gridseed Dualminers - Low as $90 each SHIPPED USA - PAYPAL - page 3. (Read 2994 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Man I would buy you a 20 stack right away if I would not have to pay damn customs :/
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
should be the same for Hannover, 30xxx?

PP lets me use my 2mth-interest-free CC, so i prefer that everywhere Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
can you give me a qoute for pack'o'20 to germany with paypal?

I put in Berlin to get an idea and it came out to about $120.

With BTC payment I'll take $30 off the shipping price - but you of course are still welcome to use Paypal.

Thanks!

-Ben

Can you give me your post code?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
Cases of 20 are $1800 - $90/ea!
Okay...another huge price reduction to match the going prices.

$115 each, would prefer orders of 5 or more.

Thanks!
Nope, just live here - work in video production.  I'm on the other side of town from Stevens
Activity: 53
Hoboken?

Are you going to Stevens?
Price drop again, $135
I'm back and forth between my apt in hoboken NJ and my girlfriend's apartment on the east side of NYC.
So far there have only been 3 inquiries here (which is blowing my mind considering the price!), the others are being sold on eBay.

I'm guessing people are just passing this by because I don't have a huge history here, but I'm offering escrow & paypal  Huh

How does one without much history prove they are legit?  I'm very open...will post a picture of my face next to the miners and my Facebook profile if needed...multisig transactions, whatever works...
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Where are you located in ny? Who all has bought from here?
93 left - and price drop - $139
Price drop - $145 each
HEY GUYS - BE AWARE SOMEONE IS TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD WITH AN ACCOUNT NAME SIMILAR TO MINE

They're using the name biggullycoin' (with an apostrophe) and apparently demanding BTC payment only - I will not do this.  Be warned!!

Thanks to topnomi for the tip

-------------------------

Pics here:

http://imgur.com/a/UkxPk#0

4 REMAINING (only 2 in original boxes, 2 loose)

I bought a huge amount of these recently and I need the money so I'm selling at a pretty huge loss without ever mining with them.

They are available right now and I can ship immediately after payment is safely received.  I do accept Paypal from a verified buyer.

I also accept bitcoin obviously, and prefer it - but that requires trust on your end.  However I'm willing to give a mod or established user personal information, talk on the phone, Skype, give my Facebook info or whatever is requested if that helps.  Also willing to do business in person if you're in the NYC area.

I have a limited amount of accessories that I'm willing to include on a first come first served basis.  

Here's what remains at the moment:

(3) Raspberry Pi units with custom software installed (I believe each can run 20 units or more)
(1) WiiBox Controller
(4) Power supplies, unwired
(4) 10-port USB hubs

Each order of 10+ will get an appropriate set of available accessories for no additional cost, until they run out.

$100 each shipped.

BOXES OF 20 FOR $1,800 INCLUDING SHIPPING - $90 ea!

I'll have to calculate shipping for orders outside the US, PM me for info - if it's reasonable I might still include shipping.

If paying in bitcoin, address is below (make sure you PM me with details) - otherwise PM me for paypal info.

12ACodphSBzz44pTyh6LB8JmNpbkzxvZB4

------------------------------------------

Shipped:

aideed - 10 units - paid in BTC
Xer0 - 20 units - paid with Paypal
Pages:
Jump to: