Pages:
Author

Topic: [IN-STOCK, SHIPPING, OPEN] Professional quality USB hubs for USB bitcoin miners - page 2. (Read 9842 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Hi,

These look great, i will PM you for one right now.

nice work Smiley

Do you want to pay with paypal or btc?

Hi klintay,
Thanks for your reply to my post. It's all been sorted for me already Smiley
I'll post again when I have it in hand.
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
Hi,

nice work Smiley

Do you want to pay with paypal or btc?
Activity: 138
Hi,

nice work Smiley
Activity: 126
Hello,
I was pleased with my hub and was considering whether to try to gather interest over in the Scandinavian sub-forum in pooling our resources for a 6+ unit order to save on shipping and get the volume discount.

Felt it would be good form to ask you first before I solicited a purchase.
Naturally, I would organise everything on my end and you would deal only with me in terms of payment and shipping.

thanks for informing us first, i appreciate it. I think it is a good idea, let me know the details when you get everything sorted. Chinese New Year holiday is over now so no problems with delays on our end. Message me anytime if you have any questions.
Thank you for  your response Smiley

FYI here is the thread!, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/til-salgs-2x-dipo-19ports-usb-hub-lokalt-i-oslo-eller-pr-post-i-norge-454031
hope to be in touch soon.
legendary
Hello,
I was pleased with my hub and was considering whether to try to gather interest over in the Scandinavian sub-forum in pooling our resources for a 6+ unit order to save on shipping and get the volume discount.

Naturally, I would organise everything on my end and you would deal only with me in terms of payment and shipping.

thanks for informing us first, i appreciate it. I think it is a good idea, let me know the details when you get everything sorted. Chinese New Year holiday is over now so no problems with delays on our end. Message me anytime if you have any questions.
Activity: 126
Hello,

legendary
Does the 6% BTC discount apply to the grand total including shipping, or only on the hub cost itself (not shipping).

grand total
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Does the 6% BTC discount apply to the grand total including shipping, or only on the hub cost itself (not shipping).
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Also Guys,

There is no reason you cannot power you PI of these, I suspect the PI allows power via the USB connectors.

Just don't try and run any heavy graphic simulations that pull too much power as the  re-settable fuses may cut in.  (FIXED!!! Mar-2014)

RF
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
Hey Everyone.
I just got my hub today and I have to say it's great! Grin
Just to test it quick I put in 3x 333Block Erupters, 1x RedFury and 1x BiFury.

All 5 popped right up and right up to full speed no waiting several mins to half and hour for top performance that was a pleasant surprise.
They all co-exist with no weirdness.
I am running MultiMiner and it had no issues detecting and using anything in the hub.
I am going to try a 5gh/s Jalapeno on it later this weekend as well as some more USB's.

Razorfishsl shipped this very fast, it actually showed up yesterday but snow kept my mail-lady from coming on the porch so I had to wait until today.
The packing was safe and secure and the unit arrived in perfect condition.
He also kept track of the shipping on his end and is very easy to work with.

Thanks so much I will be buying another in a few weeks as this unit ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'

I just took you up on the ebay second chance offer..  I need 110 volt usa. Paid via ebay-paypal.  this worked well as I am a bit short on BTC…  

Thanks, voltage requested noted. Will PM you the tracking info once it is sent.
cool thanks
legendary

I just took you up on the ebay second chance offer..  I need 110 volt usa. Paid via ebay-paypal.  this worked well as I am a bit short on BTC…  

Thanks, voltage requested noted. Will PM you the tracking info once it is sent.
legendary

21cm x 12cm x 6cm
[/quote]

legendary
Yes….
I know the issue is the shipping and the price.

I can work on the shipping by using surface delivery, and possibly switching steel to aluminum, but metal tooling is not cheap…

But I don't even think there would be enough interest in a kickstarter.

Well I am going to order at least one more.   Just waiting for coins to come in.
Yes….
I know the issue is the shipping and the price.

I can work on the shipping by using surface delivery, and possibly switching steel to aluminum, but metal tooling is not cheap…

But I don't even think there would be enough interest in a kickstarter.
legendary
Yep that bitch is 20A clear……. and that's the constant current it can provide at 5v1
There is even room to slap in different PSU, but there is no need…

And yep I know they are not cheap…. if I could find a way to sell this stuff at $50USD there would be a massive market, that said , how many USB 2.0 hubs have we bought over the years… I have a massive box of them I use for spares….

I have a couple of other USB hub products in Metal cases I evaluated, but they fall down on the PSU, and by the time I costed a new case and integral PSU … they come out at about the same cost.

Since the Fury chips are highly dependent on the onboard regulators, the closer you can get to 5.X at the socket, the cleaner the regulation at the chip…

Once the supply at the socket comes down to 4.7-4.8 then the regulation goes on the buck convertor feeding the  Fury.

Seriously….. next time they used a buck convertor, they should have targeted one that could go as low 3-4v for it's supply rail…, very few devices give 5v at the USB socket…

This is why the 49 port hubs are dodgy…. you have the potential for 40-50A of current slopping around the tracks, ping ponging about at  MH bit rates…..
god only knows what all that inductance looks like on a double sided pcb…..
Plus the other issue is the 'sense wire' is too far away from the farthest USB connector when using the ATX PSU @5v

Weeeeeeeeee……

I still have 1x 49 port hub  I use a 30 amp fuse not the stock 40 amp.  I run 38 antminers on it.  It works. but in no way is it the quality of this hub.
It could never run red fury or ice fury sticks well.   Does a good job with the ant miners. I rather have  3 of your hubs then the one 49 port hub , but the cost will hold me back.
legendary
Ive read through the thread but what are the dimensions for this hub ?

rgdz,
bhai

21cm x 12cm x 6cm
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Ive read through the thread but what are the dimensions for this hub ?

rgdz,
bhai
The issue is they are exporting this crap………

Final happy post for today

Why you should not buy cheap shitty hubs with phone charger PSU from China…

Here we see a good 73 VAC between the usb connector & the metal body of my computer….

These make ideal 'inheritance' gift sets.. and also account for WHY you should not answer your phone whilst it is charging and then go in the refrigerator or lean on a radiator…

Incidentally these are in contravention LVD regulations for Europe, shame so many  'big brands' actually import this crap….

Unfortunately many of the Testhouse engineers are too inexperienced to understand this… and usually fail to correctly identify it on the testing reports.

So next time you touch your computer and 'feel' something…(yes yes Calm down) it may not be static……

Rf
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
I had seen a bunch of stuff about that and also the chemicals that are in the food and clothing over there are terrible too.
No need for safety I guess when you have a billion+ disposable people as their government treats them like.

Don't get me wrong…
It is possible to get a 49 port 'hub tree' or even greater…. but not like that.

I have a very nice design for a 20,40,60,80 but the problem is the cost,  to get decent manufacturing prices I would have to run 500-1,000 pcs
(yep I could EASILY manufacture myself… but end up contaminating my residence with Lead/antinomy/mercury compounds)(queue red neck with toaster oven)

Just how many customers would I have…?
No one in their right mind is going to be using USB sticks for that sort of mine setup, which would basically leave setups for manufacturing.

Yesterday I was watching CCTVn ,
which is like a China undercover reporting… Shock HORROR… they found government approved Plastic water pipe manufacturers using Medical waste and contaminated plastics for municipal water supply pipe…
Y…A….W….N…  they do EXACTLY the same with all the food products they manufacture for the Export market… toasters,water kettles, clip together food containers (which incidentally is WHY I NEVER buy such products.. all my shit is glass or stainless)

Unfortunately what most people what these days is the cheapest shit possible, even if they have to buy and replace it 10 times….

If there is such a curse as reincarnation, I want to come back as the dumbest banjo strumming MOFO on the planet, because Ignorance truly is bliss.

Pages:
Jump to: