Pages:
Author

Topic: In the future, will fiat currencies be necessary in the world? - page 21. (Read 35815 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 11
if fiat has to be completely lost from all countries, there is no need for many countries in the world where one of the functions of the state and government is to regulate the economy and monetary activities in the country. if the crypto fully takes on the role of fiat, then there is no need for a central bank and arrangements for currency. all financial mechanisms are decentralized in the crypto market. the question is whether the ruling countries will want to accept the crypto system where they have built their own system to regulate their own country as well as some of the countries they deal with economically and financially
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Of course, Fiat currencies are still necessary for society. Not all people are adapted for cashless payments. Many even abandon it or use it as necessary, when there are no other options.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
I think Fiat currencies is what we really need because It helps to run this world. Othewise, if we use digital currency as an official currency, the government can not control digital currency, I think it could harm to the economy system in someway
I do not agree with you because when the governments regularize crypto they will hold the transactions and will keep a record of all transactions from their country. But till date fiat currency is essential for the economy and cryptocurrency will take long time to take place of fiat currency. The economy will be better with the use of cryptocurrency.
The reality is that the need for an eventual replacement of current money systems is inevitable. That statement isn’t a promise to Bitcoin hopefuls, or a threat to existing institutions. It’s just an observation from a glimpse into the evolution of money.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
I think Fiat currencies is what we really need because It helps to run this world. Othewise, if we use digital currency as an official currency, the government can not control digital currency, I think it could harm to the economy system in someway
I do not agree with you because when the governments regularize crypto they will hold the transactions and will keep a record of all transactions from their country. But till date fiat currency is essential for the economy and cryptocurrency will take long time to take place of fiat currency. The economy will be better with the use of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
Fiat is so much needed in the world, I have always thought can everyone be able to work on the internet? Considering some illiterates, very old folks and very young ones,even some daily petty trading. I don't think everyone can meet up with it. Cryptocurrency is an advanced welcome development but may not be advantage to all tom dick and harry.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Yes definitely. The Fiat are as important as the cryptocurrencies. If you take away the fiat, the world economy may destabilize. Every commodity is pegged to one government fiat currency or the other.
If we replace the fiat with bitcoin then how can we buy the btc? Fiat has a power to control everything and anything.  Right now we are not living in an era where bitcoin is the only currency. Fiat is the main currency here.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Even if the cryptocurrency are very popular, but we can not totally replace fiat currencies ,beccause cryptocurrency has limitations of places where it is to used where there is internet access , it can not ve used to places where there is no internet access ,so fiat is still can be used as medium of exchange.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I think that there is still a need for Fiat money, because not all countries and people are adapted to cashless payments.

Ask a thousand of random people what they know about the cryptocurrencies. I bet, maybe 20 of them or even less will give you the right answer. Most of us still believe in fiat more than in the crypto.
Activity: 16
To what I know, fiat currencies play an important role in the world and It can not be replaced by any digital currencies. Fiat can help the government to govern a country. If not, I think this country will have a lot of problems.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
Yes definitely. The Fiat are as important as the cryptocurrencies. If you take away the fiat, the world economy may destabilize. Every commodity is pegged to one government fiat currency or the other.
Yes, cryptocurrency was still under the fiat currency. If you going to compare it fiat is more secure than it and all people agree on it and supported by the government. When it comes to uses fiat can be used anywhere while bitcoin was limited only.
The traditional money will stay more important than the cryptocurrencies for many years. It will take much time to let the people understand that the digital money is something that is faster and more convenient.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Fiat currencies are more convenient to use. And remember not all people have gadgets and many people don't have access on the internet. So fiat is still necessary. Especially for poor people.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
I think that there is still a need for Fiat money, because not all countries and people are adapted to cashless payments.
In most third world or developing countries, Fiat money is very much essential and important and there is no way that cryptocurrencies or any virtual money is going to make it go away just yet. It's going to take more a century before there is a total transition from fiat monitor to digital money in the entire world.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Fiat currency is not necessary in the world since we are in a digital era, the cost of production of fiat is very expensive but we do not have any option now than to manage it until bitcoin is accepted globally.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
I think fiat money will always be there, if all people in all countries have used crypto as a transaction tool, it is only an alternative transaction tool not for a country's currency, why do I say that because I think a country cannot switch to using the eye crypto money, because this will destroy economic relations.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
of course because all this time the currency that is always used every day is fiat currency, so with the digital currency the fiat currency will never be replaced
Yes of course, because fiat is the currency of any country and its represent they have one nation. Even there out come currency it will never replace unless the government allow new currency to used than fiat. Also fiat is necessary in the world because not all people are interested in digital currency or any currency and not all people know the technology even right now were based in technology.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
of course because all this time the currency that is always used every day is fiat currency, so with the digital currency the fiat currency will never be replaced
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
I believe in the crypto-currency industry and the fact that they can be used as a means of payment, but in the near future it will be very difficult to refuse cash, because the world economy and the banking system are not ready for this.
Activity: 283
I think the use of fiat money still needs to be done because not every country uses digital money. There are still people who do not understand the technology so that they still use fiat money as their daily money. Fiat money can be used all the time, but if our digital money must have a strong and stable net all the time.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

The traditional money will stay more important than the cryptocurrencies for many years. It will take much time to let the people understand that the digital money is something that is faster and more convenient.
Digital currency is currently experiencing a very good development, when compared to fiat then of course that fiat will be far more valuable. We can see this comparison from the market share achieved by both. FIAT still dominates and I'm sure that over time the cryptocurrency can be together to build a much stronger world financial system.
Activity: 81
Fiat money is needed whenever, because not every country has technological advances that support the use of digital currencies. The main requirement is the existence of a strong and stable internet network. Without it, the use of digital money is impossible. Then human resources must understand technology. If people are still stupid, they certainly cannot use digital money.
Pages:
Jump to: