Pages:
Author

Topic: In the next five years, the bitcoin can not be developed from $650 to $6500? - page 2. (Read 1125 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
In the next five years, the bitcoin can not be developed from $650 to $6500?

care yo explain why you think in next five years rising to $6500 is not possible?

p.s. this actually reminds me of 6 years ago when people made topics exactly like this saying bitcoin will never rise to $10 and now look where we are!
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
you can't just expect something like that so easy, yes it might go much more higher than $700 but don't think for a second if you hold for long time you can be rich as it might get distributed among millions of people only then maybe we can see potentials for the price to increase rapidly over the coming years.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Well,I believe that nothing is impossible. Because at first I really didn't thought that bitcoin will value at 650$ but look at its value now. So I think it is possible that the amount of bitcoin will be convertible to 6500 dollars. Maybe not now but in the coming years. This will took place when there are only few people who are mining and when bitcoin is popular and widely used in all over the world.

Since the total market cap of bitcoin is very less, as compared to the FIAT, so if all people start using n thrusting the bitcoins, there is a very good chance that bitcoin will climb very high is a short amount of time.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250

Well,I believe that nothing is impossible. Because at first I really didn't thought that bitcoin will value at 650$ but look at its value now. So I think it is possible that the amount of bitcoin will be convertible to 6500 dollars. Maybe not now but in the coming years. This will took place when there are only few people who are mining and when bitcoin is popular and widely used in all over the world.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: