Pages:
Author

Topic: In this down market how your doing? - page 20. (Read 2119 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 01:09:59 AM
Amnot doing that bad, down 30% but hoping for a recovery soon
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
March 05, 2018, 05:13:29 AM
I know we all can make a good profit when markets are going up but since last, one-month markets are down. So how is your portfolio is doing and are you selling or holding?

When market is down, many investors just hold their cryptocurrencies and wait for the prices to go up again. This type of strategy is effective for some coins that have long term potentials. Coins like bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are the best suited for long term hold. Sell only when their price reaches your target price or another possible all-time high. Panic-selling will only leads you to more losses in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
March 05, 2018, 04:12:42 AM
I know we all can make a good profit when markets are going up but since last, one-month markets are down. So how is your portfolio is doing and are you selling or holding?

It is the major fact of the markets that it needs to move in the up and down fashion and because of this, it is a little bit tough to make money while the correction is in action. You can make good money when the trend is with your trade positions. I always select the stocks which are in trend along with the BTC price behaviour and they must be supported from the good value project conditions which attract more and more investors and that will result in uptrend even in down market. This is how I trade it personally.
Activity: 448
March 05, 2018, 03:55:23 AM

Use my backup amount to buy back at this moment, just holding until I get a lot of profit. I don't want to cut loss, it's just waste my money
I am actually taking this moment as the golden opportunity as I am continuously busy in buying of more number of coins due to decrease in the market value of most of the coins. Other than this, I am also holding all the coins which I had previously bought and have no worries in my heart as I know that one day, the market will surely go up and will help me out in having a huge profit.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
March 05, 2018, 03:47:25 AM
so far till today my portfolio is not so well , it has bleed a lot and i have to hold coz i don't need the money fortunately!
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 03:12:10 AM
I can say that I'm still holding on. The month of February was really depressing for me though because I thought we already done with those regulations or bans on China and South Korea but a lot of people are still affected and dumping the market.

Just the early quarter of 2018 we experience a  roller coaster ride and it's actually shaken weak hands so good for you that you still holding. When the market was really dump last month I just keep buying coins if I have extra money as I really don't wanna miss out to buy in cheap and now that the market is somehow recovering it's really good to see those green candles again.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 02:44:27 AM
I'm buying some more, Buy when people are afraid sell when people are greedy.. If you're at loss just hold
Enjoy your life have some time with your family because if the market is back you'll not leaving your home again.
Activity: 602
March 05, 2018, 01:43:25 AM
I can say that I'm still holding on. The month of February was really depressing for me though because I thought we already done with those regulations or bans on China and South Korea but a lot of people are still affected and dumping the market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The stock photography revolution
March 04, 2018, 06:11:53 PM
When the market drops in exchange rates, the first thing I think of is the exchange of all the altcoins or tokens that are holding to USDT to avoid a lot of losses. After exchanging, I will follow the exchange rate continuously and wait until the prices hit bottom to buy in to make profits after the market rebounded.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 05:41:04 PM
if the market price goes down, I will keep it. market conditions are sometimes not stable, but not constantly going to decrease, there will be a market price will increase, even can soar. this is just a wait. therefore when the market price goes down I will try not to be anxious. so I still hope will benefit.
At times when the market goes down, it's time for investors to calm down to properly regulate their assets. You can sell at the market down to preserve your capital or continue to retain the potential crypto. If you have money, you can also buy good crypto at low prices.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 04, 2018, 03:25:19 PM

Of course holding, bitcoin and another market down and people are disappointed they want to price pump and pump.When we positive news from different multinational company and its price up and market will be hit other wise markets get down. Now market down and time to buy bitcoin and other crypto asset do not miss this chance
If the market is down the best thing to do is to buy if we have a extra money, Maybe we can used that money for capital so that we can hold many more coin and wait for the rising of its price for us to gain a huge amount, Maybe all of us here really think that holding is the best thing to do because we can really see bitcoin high volatility from the start that is why it is really profitable to hold.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
March 04, 2018, 02:57:02 PM

Of course holding, bitcoin and another market down and people are disappointed they want to price pump and pump.When we positive news from different multinational company and its price up and market will be hit other wise markets get down. Now market down and time to buy bitcoin and other crypto asset do not miss this chance
Activity: 420
March 04, 2018, 12:07:11 AM

When the price in the market are falling i just calm myself because panicking is not gonna help me on being successful. Ao i do not monotor my hpkdings that much i focused myself into different things like my friends my family or i do gaming so that i do not think anything about cryptocurrency and after weeks i can now see the difference i see some light that is shining into my holding because seeing them grow again makes me motivated and i will start working hard again.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 11:37:34 PM
if the market price goes down, I will keep it. market conditions are sometimes not stable, but not constantly going to decrease, there will be a market price will increase, even can soar. this is just a wait. therefore when the market price goes down I will try not to be anxious. so I still hope will benefit.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
March 03, 2018, 08:55:52 PM
I just hold my all investment in minimum 1 years, because i believe cryptocurrency market will be big in the future. When down market , I just more focus on bounty campaign and doing some hoby.
The longer you hold the bigger your chances to make profits, this is something that has been proved many times and in many different markets and the same is true for bitcoin and altcoins, just do not make the mistake of selling at the current prices since you will not only lose money right now you will lose all the possible profits you could get in the future as well.
Patience is necessary when the market is down, there will be bad news and people will create FUD to even make the market dump.
That is the time that you have to focus and trust the coin you are holding, if you made a good research prior to investing, you will find no reason to sell low and panic.
Although i am a kind of a guy for whom it is difficult to hold nerves. I try to hold my favorite currencies like bitcoin, ethereum and DeepOnion, and I only buy a small amount of altcoins that I have heard that can be interesting in the long term, and only reach an affordable price during these important dumps that have often been observing these days.

holding and being patient is the most appropriate thing, because it would be very unfortunate if you do a cutlose when you know that bitcoin will definitely happen recover. You just need to be patient longer dude, your patience will be paid with big profits, do not worry. no problem buying some altcoin dude, see some altcoin is currently at a cheap price
Activity: 238
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
March 03, 2018, 08:05:32 PM
Currently doing HODL , but thinking of buying coins that I feel relatively down to btc ,like xvg is very low currently or deeponion or, but my holding on ETC is still blooming.
since last month is a down market i was able to hold my bitcoin just because as a business minded i want to grow my money thats why i hold my bitcoin until the price or the market will increase thats how am i doing when market down, we all know that we can make profit when market up,
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
March 03, 2018, 07:43:36 PM
I try to never sell when the price is falling unless you are at the top of a big pump and it's just started to drop. That leaves buying and holding as the main two options during a drop in price. If you have some extra fiat that you want to invest, then buying Bitcoins or good altcoins during a price drop is a good strategy. If not then just hold what you have and ride it out. It will eventually rise up again if it's a good investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
March 03, 2018, 07:22:28 PM
When the market down meaning its an opportunity to buy more altcoin at a discount price and then if you have a few token its better to hold it and wait for a right time to sell and gain a profit thats a strategy you will use.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
March 03, 2018, 06:12:10 PM
I just hold my all investment in minimum 1 years, because i believe cryptocurrency market will be big in the future. When down market , I just more focus on bounty campaign and doing some hoby.
The longer you hold the bigger your chances to make profits, this is something that has been proved many times and in many different markets and the same is true for bitcoin and altcoins, just do not make the mistake of selling at the current prices since you will not only lose money right now you will lose all the possible profits you could get in the future as well.
Patience is necessary when the market is down, there will be bad news and people will create FUD to even make the market dump.
That is the time that you have to focus and trust the coin you are holding, if you made a good research prior to investing, you will find no reason to sell low and panic.
Although i am a kind of a guy for whom it is difficult to hold nerves. I try to hold my favorite currencies like bitcoin, ethereum and DeepOnion, and I only buy a small amount of altcoins that I have heard that can be interesting in the long term, and only reach an affordable price during these important dumps that have often been observing these days.

Yes  that is a very good strategy you have i do not think that most of the people have the same strategy becasue i think that most of the people try to select a single coin for investment, they mostly sell their bitcoins when they see some correction and the price start decreasing, in fact they cannot bared lost and therefore they come in panic very soon.
Activity: 267
Merit: 110
March 03, 2018, 01:11:17 PM
Pages:
Jump to: