Pages:
Author

Topic: In what area do you think a blockchain system is the most needed? - page 3. (Read 385 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
The blockchain is ideal for use in people's economic activities.

Government agencies can also successfully use the blockchain, thanks to which you can get rid of corruption
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
in my opinion the blockchain system is needed with data-based work, in my opinion it is very much needed, because with the Blockchain in the data data transparency appears, so there are no more data hidden or covered up
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Every industry will benefit from the blockchain. the world should start to accept the innovation.
Even in politics, we are using a voting system which blockchain can provide faster, better and cleaner.
Is this a good reason why the government wants to stop blockchain and crypto?
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I think a blockchain system is the most needed and used in any financial area. This, includes, but not limited to financial management, food industry, travel and logistics ..ect.

A good sample of crypto usage in the financial area is the current Gigzi ico project. This targets the independent wealth management, with an advanced secured crypto wallet, Crypto to Crypto/Fiat exchange and "Tokenized precious metal" to avoid the price volatility when backing crypto-assets with Gold, Silver or Platinium ..This can be, in my opinion, a good use case for blockchain/cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
all industries that have financial transactions between sellers and buyers, that is what must be prioritized and requires a current blockchain.
copper member
Activity: 101
Merit: 2
Also, in what industry do you think a blockchain system in the most needed?

In my opinion, Blockchain is most appropriate for Banking and Finance industry. They need the high transaction volume and transaction handling speed. The transparency and immutability is needed as well.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
everyone needs transparency both in the blockchain system and not in the blockchain, because if there is no transparency, then trust in something will be lacking, in this case especially the investors who really need transparency.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
Basically, blockchain is needed in every industry where third party can be eliminated and there's many of them. Maybe those related with logistics?

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I think the mobility industry is the most needed a blockchain system.
There are lots of scam, fraud, and overprice repair car or deal used car. A transparent system is needed in the industry.
Blockchain can allow people to record and manage their own car and service data transparent.
Some blockchain projects are trying to implement a transparent system in mobility. I know MVL project. and which project do you know?

Also, in what industry do you think a blockchain system in the most needed?
Pages:
Jump to: