Pages:
Author

Topic: In what country the most loyal attitude to Bicoin? - page 2. (Read 456 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I think Japan is the most loyal attitude or faithful standpoint for bitcoin. After investors leave China market, Japan becomes the largest Bitcoin market. Also, according to the Financial Times report Japan is considering making a digital currency to be used in upcoming 2020 Tokyo Olympic games.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/japan-becomes-largest-bitcoin-market-as-traders-leave-china

Well, I'm agreeing with you.
I've heard that they even create their own currency ))
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
Hi all)) In my country everyweek on TV , people says that BTC is only for rich people and ordinary citizens don't about it anything. They show they negative attitude to BTC and says that is Ponzi scheme. How do you thing are they  right or no?
In what country the most loyal  attitude to Bicoin?

I think Far east countries like philippines are the most loyal one to bitcoin. These countiries are really paying attention to cyrptocurrency world. I am sure that Bitcoin will replace currencies in these countiries near future.
Hi all)) In my country everyweek on TV , people says that BTC is only for rich people and ordinary citizens don't about it anything. They show they negative attitude to BTC and says that is Ponzi scheme. How do you thing are they  right or no?

I live a Philippines and we have our own wallet (Coin.ph), in that way i think that it is good attitude in our country because even wallet they create for their citizen.

To tell you the truth, I envy you.)) This is real interesting county with a good  GDP)
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I think Japan is the most loyal attitude or faithful standpoint for bitcoin. After investors leave China market, Japan becomes the largest Bitcoin market. Also, according to the Financial Times report Japan is considering making a digital currency to be used in upcoming 2020 Tokyo Olympic games.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/japan-becomes-largest-bitcoin-market-as-traders-leave-china
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
We also just recently had JP Morgan calling it a fraud and it will be closed, most countries and especially the banking cartels will be against bitcoin and crypto currencies, they will ultimately fail in the long run.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
Governments around the world, and their Mainstream media puppets are going to be largely against BTC and other Cryptos, no matter where you go, as they are a direct threat to their monopoly over the money supply. You can't blame them for being negative on BTC.

People however, are entirely different, and those who know what cryptos are, typically think it is a great idea and support it.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
I dont understand what exactly you mean to say by "loyal attitude". If you want to know the legal status of bitcoin in your country thats a different topic.

Considering what you have written in your OP, I understand that most advertisements in your country are negative about bitcoin. You must understand that there are people who dont like bitcoin at all and really consider it as a ponzi scheme.

It is upto you to decide whether you will also believe the same or not. In our country people are more bothered about making money rather than calling it a ponzi scheme but if your country considers bitcoin illegal then you should be careful and stop doing transactions immediately.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I live a Philippines and we have our own wallet (Coin.ph), in that way i think that it is good attitude in our country because even wallet they create for their citizen.
Pages:
Jump to: