Pages:
Author

Topic: In what should i invest and can i make money? - page 4. (Read 4986 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
To tell you the truth OP, there isn't anything worth investing right now, most if not all are Ponzi schemes, lending without collateral is asking to get robbed and companies which look trustworthy may not turn out to be tomorrow and may just pack their bags and leave. So research on your own and only invest if you're sure.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
if you're talking about bitcoin then:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-popular-sites-to-invest-bitcoins-1136572

if not then go buy some btc.

pro-tip:
avoid the sites listed on investor-based games.

What a great list awaiting our investments this is the first time i see soo many allowing to invest and share profit.But its outdated,i see the main post belongs to 2015,cloud companies arent a good investment,well try exchange altcoins are making good jumps 20% 70% daily soo if you lucky and present at the train its easy money.
Activity: 793
Merit: 250
Holding bitcoin is a investment itself but you can trade and increase your amount substantially.
Activity: 420
How about bitcoin itself ? I mean you invest on bitcoin by buying bitcoin now or when the price is decrease and waiting until the price increase and sell all your bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
You could invest on altcoins for trading, but remember not investing more than you could afford to loose. Investing is never 100 % safe, it has a risk.
Activity: 518
You probably might want to get some Ethereum because mining will be ending within a year.
The applications for Eth are immense and far beyond bitcoin, so I do think it can be a good investment.
Ethereum seems like a good idea. The price has risen signifcantly in the last 3 months. Perhaps it will rise 10x this year.  It's the 2nd biggest coin.
Activity: 756
in whati nvest
try investing into stocks if you're into that sort of a thing. but with bitcoin i dont think you can invest into anything other than btc itself.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
You probably might want to get some Ethereum because mining will be ending within a year.
The applications for Eth are immense and far beyond bitcoin, so I do think it can be a good investment.
legendary
Activity: 854
in whati nvest
You seems to be in hurry to post that is probably why it was not only misspelt but also very ambiguous post.Anyway if you mean where you should invest your bitcoin than I would suggest go for trading.Sell yoir coins when it is more than your buy rate.You should have patience and knowledge of market though to make profit
Activity: 644
invest in the next big altcoin, like it was for ethereum, everyone who invested in ethereum has plenty of btc now

they are easy profit, next candidate seems something called "Lisk"
I think you must go and check our alt section you can find alt that have positive development and try to invest like what mate said lisk might be possible to go big so must study the movement of this coin and then try investing some of your money. if this coin hit like eth easy jackpot for you OP. good luck
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
in whati nvest

Invest twice a day few seconds in my U2cloumining system
the claimed shares will make you money...
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
You should invest in your education if you want to be successful, learn as much as you can and if you work hard and smart money will come.

BTW, these forums, and bitcoinland in general, are full of scammers, be very careful.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
invest in the next big altcoin, like it was for ethereum, everyone who invested in ethereum has plenty of btc now

they are easy profit, next candidate seems something called "Lisk"
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010
In Satoshi I Trust
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
you try buy bitcoin now it's a good time or you can buy gold because global economic crisis issues i think gold will up again.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
To be successful at investing, this is only something you can decide upon. There is no get quick rich scheme. You need to do lots of research and stay on top of it. Relying on others is a sure fire path to disaster.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
i put some bitcoin in to the house at satoshi dice, not a large amount mind you and the return was great, i also lend at BTC Jam, i reccommend only lending to A and some B ratings tho as nearly all of my defaults are with C & D ratings.
legendary
Activity: 910
I think you must trade bitcoin or alt coins, but it will difficult for you until profit consistent.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
in whati nvest
bitcoin its self is investement,so you just need buy bitcoin and hold it until the price higher than when you buy that bitcoin,and then sell it when the price is really good for you.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 548
8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!
Now don't go for investment. Just hold the bitcoin and keep on trying to get more as the halving is expected within few months.
Pages:
Jump to: