Pages:
Author

Topic: In which language top gambling sites are coded ? - page 2. (Read 12759 times)

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Servers for the big sites are usually on dedicated machines either rented or co-located at a datacenter.

Servers for really big gambling sites (the ones that don't accept bitcoin; the ones that have government licenses to operate) could be clustered or replicated or has some form of failover / high-availability / redundancy / whatever.

Small gambling sites can be run from a small VPS.

Small (or big) gambling sites using bitcoind with pruning also require less disk space than before. 70 GB for old versions versus 2 GB for the latest.

The codes differ in exactly how the games are determined, like what hash they use or what provably fair method they use, and if they are running dice games or lotto games or card games.

Dice games need a "real" server. Lotto games or any game that is "slow" could theoretically run on a home laptop (only the front facing website is on a server) or a really cheap VPS.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
I am pretty sure most are coded in PHP these days and every gambling site has more or less the same code.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
Both set a PHPSESSID cookie, so both in PHP.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
In which language 777Coin.com & Bitvest.io are coded?
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
So, can we assume, they are using MySQL at the backend?
No.
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
In PHP.

Server: Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu)
X-Powered-By: PHP/5.5.9-1ubuntu4.14

(@fastdice: can't hurt to hide those headers btw, easy apache+php setting.)
So, can we assume, they are using MySQL at the backend?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
In PHP.

Server: Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu)
X-Powered-By: PHP/5.5.9-1ubuntu4.14

(@fastdice: can't hurt to hide those headers btw, easy apache+php setting.)
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1209
The revolution will be digital
I'd like to know, in which language, FastDice.com is coded in?
legendary
Does anyone know in which language former Seals with Club or current SWC Poker are coded ? Which DB they are using ?
legendary
interesting article. To know the language code of the gambler sites Cheesy are u planning to start one yourself?

Helping out people to start more Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I always enjoy seeing which languages things are coded with. It lets me see which language I may want to learn next.
legendary
Most websites that are interactived these days are written in js. Long time ago it was probably php but much has changed in the language.

PHP is a server side language, whereas JS is a client side one. One has nothing to do with the other.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Most websites that are interactived these days are written in js. Long time ago it was probably php but much has changed in the language.
Activity: 637
Merit: 262
interesting article. To know the language code of the gambler sites Cheesy are u planning to start one yourself?
legendary
Our system is a combination of java, delphi, and php.  Cool

Both Java & PHP in a single APP !!! Moreover, what is Delphi ? I mean where is it used ? Can you please fill up the following for WinVery.com ?

Site = WinVery.com
Server   
Backend   
Socket lib   
DB/Storage   
Frontend
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Our system is a combination of java, delphi, and php.  Cool
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
No sir. Those sites are trying to scam you. No one has the script apart from myself, the owner.
Shut up, you are using a free script and you know it. You might have changed it a bit, but it's still a free and publicly available script that anyone with some form of intelligence could deploy.

I see weeklyponzi.com script on many sites. Is that a free script? where to download?
Yes, it is a free script that was released in March 2014: Thread and Github.
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
I see weeklyponzi.com script on many sites. Is that a free script? where to download?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Just wondering... in which language recent Ponzi Games are coded ?

I think simple PHP-MySQL is enough.

Yes, and most of them are developed by one boss, the biggest scammer.
Pages:
Jump to: