Pages:
Author

Topic: in your business do you accept only Bitcoin or Altcoins too? - page 2. (Read 1240 times)

Activity: 437
Merit: 250
Not realy for using Altcoin for business,
but if yours sistem can fast change Altcoin to BTC or Money, this looking for be better.

hello xinarae, the fundamental purpose of the cryptocurrency technology has been to offer privacy and independence from the traditional financial services. In this context, BITCOIN and DASH seem the best options.

already experienced in daily transactions? paying and receiving micropayments...

cheers
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Not realy for using Altcoin for business,
but if yours sistem can fast change Altcoin to BTC or Money, this looking for be better.
I already have a few years of experience in cryptocurrencies, since March 2014 I'm accepting Bitcoin on my website, and since September 2015 I'm accepting DASH. I'm working every day to improve my site, and I have great hope on the cryptocurrency technology.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
What is the best strategy to a startup business, accept only Bitcoin or accept Bitcoin and some Altcoins?

I'm accepting Bitcoin and DASH in my startup. But it is the best strategy?

cheers

just bitcoin.
bitcoin is the gold standard. we used to accepting litecoin and some others but not anymore.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
What is the best strategy to a startup business, accept only Bitcoin or accept Bitcoin and some Altcoins?

cheers
Accepting dash is ok because the price of dash is stable but better to find an advance altcoin they you know has a potencial to grow just like bitcoin..
If you have a business and there an altcoin and trusted devs you can help them and accept this altcoin as payment so that it can help develop or adopt this altcoin..
legendary
Activity: 910

cheers
If i have business i will accept bitcoin and ethereum. Because ethereum has stable price and bitcoin has expensive price. My opinion dash coin is not too much has volume even if it is old coin than ethereum.
Activity: 547
Merit: 502

cheers
I would stick with Bitcoins for startups as alt coins are too volatile

BTC price has moved up ~$100 bucks or more in a month or so, that is Volatile and can just as easy reverse direction next month.

If you are running a Business, and you need to pay bills in Fiat , you really have no option but to convert to Fiat as soon as you receive it.
Which means you can take any crypto as long as it is immediately converted to Fiat.

If you are an investor , you are using money that is not needed to pay bills , so you can buy and hold whatever crypto you believe has the best chance for success , until you decide it succeeded  or failed.

Never confuse an investment with running a business, it is a quick way to lose both.

Cool

Exactly this.  Truth is, very few people are going to pay with crypto.  You can use it as an advertising platform but don't expect a line of people wanting to pay with btc or any alt!  This is one area smartcoins (market pegged assets - BitUSD, BitEuro, etc...) such as those provided by BitShares is looking to solve.  Only problem with the BTS system is the lack of liquidity with the smartcoins so it would be difficult to go from smartcoin > fiat quickly without high slippage.
Activity: 252

cheers

BTC price has moved up ~$100 bucks or more in a month or so, that is Volatile and can just as easy reverse direction next month.

If you are running a Business, and you need to pay bills in Fiat , you really have no option but to convert to Fiat as soon as you receive it.
Which means you can take any crypto as long as it is immediately converted to Fiat.

If you are an investor , you are using money that is not needed to pay bills , so you can buy and hold whatever crypto you believe has the best chance for success , until you decide it succeeded  or failed.

Never confuse an investment with running a business, it is a quick way to lose both.

Cool

You're right on the money
legendary
Activity: 1092

cheers

Cool
Activity: 364
dinkimole nokkalle...

cheers

cheers
Pages:
Jump to: