Pages:
Author

Topic: In your country, today is money the real root of all evil? - page 8. (Read 1164 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 34

Is money the real root of all evil in today's society
I do not think so, it’s like saying we don’t need money, but money sustains life. It will always depend on how you used your money. There are many meaningful things you can use the money for; e.g., building hospitals, feeding the homeless, building schools, a fund to teach people, charity workhelpingelp technologsupportingort the government in enhancing its citizen's way of living, and other many things you can do with worthwhile money. I have read about “the love of money”, it talks about every behavior of an individual, not money itself that as the source of all different types of evil and distress. Money is ethically neutral; I believe there is naught wrong with money or the ownership of wealth. But, once the money starts to control a person that is when the trouble began. People being controlled by money will feel superior and takes pride in power which leads to greediness and obsessions of an individual. He or She will enjoy the luxury of life, they will use their money to dictate and control other people for his or her will. Money is a necessity that is why people do fraud, insult, kill, and do bad things to have it. Hence, it is not “the money” but “the love of it” that is the root of all evil.

You cannot say money is evil as it is necessary for trading. You can say that unequal distribution of money is evil. People in power have printed a lot of money for them and now poor people are losing their purchasing power causing a lot of problems including theft, corruption, dishonesty etc.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1

Is money the real root of all evil in today's society
I do not think so, it’s like saying we don’t need money, but money sustains life. It will always depend on how you used your money. There are many meaningful things you can use the money for; e.g., building hospitals, feeding the homeless, building schools, a fund to teach people, charity workhelpingelp technologsupportingort the government in enhancing its citizen's way of living, and other many things you can do with worthwhile money. I have read about “the love of money”, it talks about every behavior of an individual, not money itself that as the source of all different types of evil and distress. Money is ethically neutral; I believe there is naught wrong with money or the ownership of wealth. But, once the money starts to control a person that is when the trouble began. People being controlled by money will feel superior and takes pride in power which leads to greediness and obsessions of an individual. He or She will enjoy the luxury of life, they will use their money to dictate and control other people for his or her will. Money is a necessity that is why people do fraud, insult, kill, and do bad things to have it. Hence, it is not “the money” but “the love of it” that is the root of all evil.
Pages:
Jump to: