Pages:
Author

Topic: Incapacitated right now and want to sell off all my asset. - page 2. (Read 177 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Comrades as i speak to you right now and feed up and ready to sell off all my crypto assets as things have turned the other way round in life. Recently i face some challenge which i overcome but currently there is this one that need money urgently and am ready to go down to exchanges to trade off my assets.

Thanks for listening   Cry Cry Cry 
In our lives, there is always something we do not want. I also like you, I choose to continue to hold my altcoin without selling it cheaply. Because if I sell, I will lose money. If the market goes up right then I will regret and things will get worse. Find another solution and do not sell your altcoin at this time
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
if you need money urgently, you need to merge assets, but not all, but a small part to leave for the rise)))
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Comrades as i speak to you right now and feed up and ready to sell off all my crypto assets as things have turned the other way round in life. Recently i face some challenge which i overcome but currently there is this one that need money urgently and am ready to go down to exchanges to trade off my assets.

This time is not a good time to sell. If you choose to sell now, you will suffer a lot of losses, but if you have to sell because you need money, then you should first meet your life needs, but if you want to invest in another coin and sell, then I suggest you Think more about it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I think that you will lose a lot, because now is a bad time to sell, wait and take your time, I think a lot of time to wait will not be required.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
This kind of situation come once in a while in everyone's life and it is true because no one is perfect in their life and when it comes to the money then we cant help it but to overcome it by hardest way.

For you it would be big loss by selling the stuff but surely thats the best way to do it. Because if you overcome the current money problems in your real life then only you can be stable later in the time and then can help yourself gain more money by doing the crypto investment or work.

Its better to overcome your current situation and then look forward come back. Good luck.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 268
Graphic & Motion Designer
If you sell off your whole asset, it is a certain loss. But if you hold a little bit more, two weeks or one month, you might become a winner. Well in the world of investment Holder is a Winner. You can see the crypto price is started to bounce. My personal advice, just sit back and relax, turn off your gadget, and leave your portfolio as it is now. And see what will happen next month.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: