Pages:
Author

Topic: IncognitoCoin - POS 200%, Should we change the POS %? If so, whats an optimal %? - page 2. (Read 2499 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Good evening all

I think the POS is to high at 200%, but we need to find a balance that rewards keeping your coins off the exchanges and in your wallet (I believe we have all been there when a pump is occurring and you need to free up some funds, the more coins away from the exchange will eliminate those trigger fingers). I would venture into saying 20-25% per year would be a enticing amount to facilitate such, we have seen coins with 5-10% POS still being dumped as soon as.

Again all I have watched the progress through from the start of the coin and firmly believe there are some good people in Crypto and we have some of the best working on this coin. All the best for the future and continued success.

Wayne
Activity: 599
Merit: 500
Should the POS 200 % be lower? If so, what is an optimal %
100% will be ok.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
If you have voted yes, please post what you feel is an optimal POS %

Thank you.
Put more information in the poll OP itself. If someone comes randomly he wont know what's going on ( That's me actually )
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
If you have voted yes, please post what you feel is an optimal POS %

Thank you.

Original thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicgx11-incognitocoin-pos-5-bittrex-atm-714716

EDIT

Update:

We have decided on implementing a change to the POS %.

Through a community poll and chatting with various community members we have come to the decision to change it to 5% annually.

We are now discussing this with the Dev team & we will inform you what the ETA will be. The Dev team has already mentioned that it can be changed quite quickly, so stay tuned.

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: