Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★INCOIN★★★IN★★★X11★★★HYBRID★★★ - page 4. (Read 12629 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Any bounty dev?
Send free request to yobit and send me message on inbox with your adress and proof (screenshot)
Reward : 5 000 IN  Wink

Done submitted . dont worry about my reward Smiley good luck Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Any bounty dev?
Send free request to yobit and send me message on inbox with your adress and proof (screenshot)
Dev look inbox !
Pm sent
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Any bounty dev?
legendary
Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016
Damnnn...IN looking good
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
Any bounty dev?
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
who else want bounty, I'm not the admin nor dev, but to show to dev that he must do something to make this coin alive is to interact with the community..
Hey where all these big bounties you have huh !? You have 19% premine. So where the bounties ?
Bring on the bounties ! Also where are you and what is happening next for us to look forward to ?

He's INside INCOIN.. You can find him INside.. hahaha!  Of course he is leaving! No one got interested on his coin.. Who want bounties? Just put here your IN address, I will give you some.. I will donate this nonsense coin!

Here is mine, maybe ill be lucky:

3dkvCHYqQbPmKPMEKZLQMhdastfVQohqS9

Here's your coin:
Activity: 59
what idea in you coin?
Gas
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hey where all these big bounties you have huh !? You have 19% premine. So where the bounties ?
Bring on the bounties ! Also where are you and what is happening next for us to look forward to ?

He's INside INCOIN.. You can find him INside.. hahaha!  Of course he is leaving! No one got interested on his coin.. Who want bounties? Just put here your IN address, I will give you some.. I will donate this nonsense coin!

Here is mine, maybe ill be lucky:

3dkvCHYqQbPmKPMEKZLQMhdastfVQohqS9

Who's troll? You not get me on there..  Grin Grin Grin

Name:   benjy33
Activity:   476
Position:   Sr. Member
Date Registered:   August 18, 2015, 11:51:41 PM

Name:   john1010
Activity:   122
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   January 30, 2014, 07:15:07 AM

Who's first to join? lol!
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Listed on Yobit: https://yobit.net/en/trade/IN/BTC   Grin Cheesy Wink

It's def not listed at yobit. With BTC as high as it is right now it's going to probably take forever to get added. This is yobit money maker time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
yobit contacted?
I hope. We need here yobit or cryptopia...

You can always do a free add req at yobit, anyone can submit
Activity: 113
yobit contacted?
I hope. We need here yobit or cryptopia...
legendary
Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016
yobit contacted?
Pages:
Jump to: