Pages:
Author

Topic: Income from crypto trading. - page 20. (Read 3475 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
May 09, 2019, 07:04:16 PM
Crypto trading is now the best way to earn massively within the crypto ecosystem. Having a strategy and knowing the exact cryptocurrency to trade are the key elements needed to be a successful trader considering the state of the crypto market.  Trading is very profitable compared to hodling your coin for a long time.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
May 09, 2019, 07:00:54 PM
I just lost because I didn't make a sale when the price was enough to go up, I was too eager and didn't know that bitcoin experienced ATH, which was big enough that it caused my assets to drop by 30-50% and here I thought the crypto movement was hard to guess more research so that similar incidents are not repeated, and maybe other new challengers must also think about doing this
Experienced will teach you how to analyze and how to react accordingly, the market is really volatile and sway is just around, need to get a good understanding so you can work with much higher confidence, take time and keep studying learn from every steps that you've made.
Personally, I say that the key to success in trading is patience because I have lost several times because I am impatient, I can't wait for prices to rise again.  Last December I made a big mistake, I sold 2 Bitcoin which for a long time I HOLD at the price of $ 4k/1 coin, at that time I thought that the price of Bitcoin would continue to fall, but I was wrong that the price of Bitcoin actually went up.  

I am very sure in the next few months the price of Bitcoin will continue to rise, I will not be discouraged even though I have lost, success for us.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
May 09, 2019, 06:45:07 PM
Several of my friends gave up trading after a series of bad decisions. I have always been a small trader and have not lost much, so I am still here.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 09, 2019, 06:23:59 PM
for me, i always optimistic whether i lose/profit from trading and if i lose from my trading i always think that is a part of learning to get better on trading
before starting to invest in a krto currency, of course, investors must understand all the risks that are obtained in these investments, confidence and patience are the best capital in investing with the crypto currency and we must now be able to take advantage of every opportunity we will get in its investment
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
May 09, 2019, 06:05:47 PM
What makes me still survive in the cryptocurenncy world is that until now I still benefit from the cryptocurenncy world, and I am very confident about the future of the cryptocurenncy because until now there have been various problems but cryptocurenncy still persists, my experience in trading may be enough  good even though I have experienced a loss but I can return it back to it by switching to another altcoin
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
May 09, 2019, 05:15:09 PM
Night all. What makes you still survive with the declining crypto market? How much optimism are you about the future of cryptocurrency? I would like to quote my experience when trading, namely never giving up when experiencing losses. How do you respond when you lose? Thank you in advance. Success for you.

I think surviving the bearish storm all relies on the individual
You choose your entry and exit point to suit your convenience

Alexa’s dyor
Merit: 516
May 09, 2019, 05:06:29 PM
Sometimes yes, i think if people can do good decision they can make an income from trading, but sometimes market condition not allow people to make profit even if they try a good strategy. I also lost a good amount of money because i did not sell on last bull run.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
May 09, 2019, 04:51:00 PM
I just lost because I didn't make a sale when the price was enough to go up, I was too eager and didn't know that bitcoin experienced ATH, which was big enough that it caused my assets to drop by 30-50% and here I thought the crypto movement was hard to guess more research so that similar incidents are not repeated, and maybe other new challengers must also think about doing this
Experienced will teach you how to analyze and how to react accordingly, the market is really volatile and sway is just around, need to get a good understanding so you can work with much higher confidence, take time and keep studying learn from every steps that you've made.
Preparedness of our self into action will help to boost our self-confidence in doing our job. Trading is not an easy job and yet, many have been losing a lot of money cause of some mistakes they'll have.

Anyways, losing is a part of a trader but there is a way to minimize it by doing our best as we can do and the right selection of coins to trade will be grateful.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
May 09, 2019, 04:45:25 PM
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
May 09, 2019, 04:39:30 PM
Very unsurprising news last one and half years I have earn only half Ethereum. Although some token still don't get just as usual all devs do pending withdrawal token. So I'm trying to became professional traders and gather huge information from experience persons.
Activity: 383
May 09, 2019, 04:35:02 PM
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
May 09, 2019, 04:15:13 PM
Night all. What makes you still survive with the declining crypto market? How much optimism are you about the future of cryptocurrency? I would like to quote my experience when trading, namely never giving up when experiencing losses. How do you respond when you lose? Thank you in advance. Success for you.

people must be ready for the risk and rewards in their trading
so, set up a stop loss level is more important than set up a profit taking level,
because we must know when we should cut our lost in short,
thats why i feel nothing when i loss in my trading my friend
i know no body want to lose their money in trading, but always remember we only can predict the market,
but we don't know where the market will go, because predictions is not always right  Wink
regards
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 09, 2019, 04:08:52 PM
You probably need a bot if you really want to profit from cryptotrading because most of the trading volume come from bots. I think its better to hodl for months and then trade it, it has been a good strategy for me.
And who is going to tell the bot what to do? It seems some people in the forum have the idea that bots can do everything by themselves but if you are not profitable trading by yourself then how do you expect to code a bot that can give you profits? And even if you buy a bot that already comes with predefined strategies, how can you tell if the strategy that comes with the bot is a profitable one? In my opinion there is no way around it we need to learn how to trade and then we can try to find a way to automate it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
May 09, 2019, 04:06:50 PM

I don't agree that the market is declining. It was declining up until few months back when it hit the bottom. Right now it is steadily growing.

You only experience loss when you cash out or withdraw. If you HODL then you just have to be patient.
In my experience, it's a lot less stressful to just buy somewhere at the bottom then wait few years for a bullrun. In the meantime if you dont have cash, get a job or do something
I am not saying that the crypto market is currently declining. I only ask about experience (when facing a declining market). That is what I made clear in the discussion of my question. We all know that the market is currently experiencing good growth, one result is that the price of bitcoin rose to $ 6100. I think this is clear! Thanks.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 09, 2019, 03:11:48 PM
Crypto is something I have come to imbibe as a day to day way of life. It's just part of me now. Losing in crypto is juts like losing in other business one do in life. There's no business without losses and these should be handled maturely. I belive crypto will be great in future when the mass adoptions starts happening.
Activity: 746
https://axiomapay.com/
May 09, 2019, 02:58:28 PM
I am always optimistic that cryptoqurrency travel is still long and there will also be times when the market can recover. and not much different from trading, what I do in trading to get real profits, but if there is a loss I will repeat it again until I find a gap in how to generate from trading.
Activity: 658
May 09, 2019, 02:50:28 PM

I personally am still able to always survive for the future even though now the market condition of crypto is declining again, but I will always be optimistic that in the future the cryptocurrency will be better in the market conditions and be a company that will always strive for us to be optimistic 100%
Activity: 1162
Merit: 516
1BTC Welcome Bonus
May 09, 2019, 01:54:52 PM

where the market is falling? When there big hacks took place, still the marketplace value is growing only not falling. It is power of cryptocurrency and everyone has to understand that no one could stop the cryptocurrencies growth at anytime.

We are making good buys and sell at the right time. I am definitely you will find the growth as being a trader.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
May 09, 2019, 01:53:45 PM
Perhaps there are such successful people who today were able to do all that is called successful trading, but unfortunately I simply did not do anything. Therefore, I have nothing of the kind.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
May 09, 2019, 01:47:50 PM
Unambiguously cryptocurrency is the future that has already arrived and is scaled, another question is which of us will be lucky with those tokens and coins that we hold...
Pages:
Jump to: